MiLB Re-Brands: Erie SeaWolves

bohob

OK, I decided to go with the navy and orange combination over black because the Bay Sox are black and orange, while a number of other teams in the EL use black. I also went with the distressed type because people who voted significantly favored it. I have some secondary logo options along with a couple partials. Lastly, there is the home jersey wordmark. I have not finished the away wordmark, but I will get to it. The baseball-and-crossbats logo could work as an idea for a secondary mascot, a la Mr. Celery. C&C please.

seawolves_id.jpg

This is a great set, overall. I like your choice to stay with the Tigers color scheme, as it unites the minor league team to the big league club.

I really have no suggestions, and I am looking forward to seeing other designs of yours.

Punch9

I got one... Ok two, first off great job really love this set it's well executed and great fun, everything minor league identities should be!

With the secondary skull and cross bones baseball/bats logo I'd lose one of the eyes and make the remaining one more patch shaped. Right now to me it looks like he's wearing shades. I think the imagery is strong enough that if you were to lose the eyes, treat the uppermost seam as the strap for an eyepatch with the eyepatch on it no one would even notice that the second eye isn't there. They'd understand it's both skull and baseball. I might be wrong but I'd certainly give it a try.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

I finalized the logo set, but I also have some caps and uniforms to show. The cap options primarily focus on the wolf head & bats logo and the stylized E, but I have also included a wraparound design that looks like a pirate's hat. The primary and alternate homes and roads use a 2-3-2 striping scheme in orange and feature the custom typography on the wordmarks and numbers. Alternate 3 uses the wraparound cap with a pirate shirt design for the jersey, while Alternate 4 is a fauxback in solid navy with a white cap. C&C please.

seawolves_id2.jpg

seawolves_caps.jpg

seawolves_uniforms1.jpg

seawolves_uniforms2.jpg

seawolves_uniforms3.jpg

as someone who went to school in Erie for four years, I love them. I'd even go so far as to say that you should put ERIE on the homes as well, simply because I think it would sell better. I'm not a fan of alternate 3, but I'm sure people are. Awesome stuff. You've really perfected this since the original concepts

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Love most of this, but I feel like you need Navy stripes on the uniforms somewhere. It just looks like too much Orange. I like the rest of the uniform options, especially the 3rd alternate uniform. Beautiful.

Archived