XBOX 360 Dashboard Backgrounds

clutch

I finally found a template on how to do these for my Xbox 360, but I'm sure there are tons of people out there who would like a personalized dashboard but don't have the time or know how. So I'm offering to do that for anyone. Just leave your requests on here or email me at smichie19@live.com. With team/sport/picture and how you would like it designed. If you don't have any preferences on how you'd like it designed, I'll make 3 different versions that I think are good and let you see them.

Here are a few that I have done for friends and my own Xbox:

UtahUtes.jpg

Yankees1.jpg

YankeeStadium.jpg

NYY.jpg

LSUTigers.jpg

Dodgers.jpg

DodgersStadium.jpg

Let me know of any requests and what you think.

Thanks!

"Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough"

My request is twofold.

1) Can you make a Boston Bruins one for me

2) Can you enlighten me as to how I can download them to my xbox?

Not a problem. I can email it to you once I'm done or post it on here and you can copy and paste it to a paint or anykind of art screen on a computer. After you have done that you save it to a jumpdrive. You take the jumpdrive and plug it into your xbox. Go to "Photos" on your dashboard and go to "Portable Device" then you'll see it there and you'll push "Y" to "set as background. And that's all there is to it. Does that all make sense? Also, do you have any preferences on how you would like to have this look? Any players, specific images or just a Boston Bruins something? Thanks again.

Hmm... not that the idea doesn't have merit, but a lot of these have low quality images stretched and/or out of proportion, and a lot of the cuts are really jagged and and not very good. Cut down on the gradients and simplify the work, see if the space you're using can't be better used (i.e. several of them have inches on the bottom while on the top they're being cut off), etc.

I have never heard the term "jump drive" used for "usb"...I know I probably should have but that just sounds intriguing. What are the dimensions for the 360 dashboard background?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I have never heard the term "jump drive" used for "usb"...I know I probably should have but that just sounds intriguing. What are the dimensions for the 360 dashboard background?

Jump drive = Flash drive = USB = thumb drive

I've heard them all used interchangably.

They all look fine on a 360 screen. They are stretched and low quality because they have to be saved as .jpg images so the quality looks bad. Also I use paint on windows computers to make them so I don't have the nicest of software to do so.

And besides the only ones that look "stretched" Is the Utah one because the fade on the "Go Utes!" is stretched out.

No problem stumpygremlin!

Okay a Missouri State and Washington Nationals one. Give me a day or two.

Is there a certain size the xbox uses for the wallpapers & do these look stretched when you use them?

They have to be stretched out a little bit yes, and yeah there is a dimension they have to be.

in my 3rd world country (canada) these alien "jump drive" devices are known as "USB Devices"

anyway i would LOOOOOOOOVE to have one done for the vancouver canucks. thankk you in advance.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Archived