Unpopular Opinions

The Seahawks unis are gorgeous.

I don't think that's really an unpopular opinion. I like them too, but my beef with them is the color balance. If they wore the grey pants (with green feathers in the stripe) as the main option as well as switch to a grey helmet, they would look perfect.

The last thing the league needs is another grey helmet/grey pants team.

Also, while I think the grey pants are undoubtedly the best possible option with the white jersey, the home looks best with blue pants. Monochrome is basically Seattle's schtick, and I think their home unis pull it off. The grey pants + blue jersey just look off to me. Not sure why.

I don't think that's really an unpopular opinion. I like them too, but my beef with them is the color balance. If they wore the grey pants (with green feathers in the stripe) as the main option as well as switch to a grey helmet, they would look perfect.

Also, while I think the grey pants are undoubtedly the best possible option with the white jersey, the home looks best with blue pants. Monochrome is basically Seattle's schtick, and I think their home unis pull it off. The grey pants + blue jersey just look off to me. Not sure why.

Is there a team in the NFL with a gray helmet and gray pants?

Do the Raiders & Buccaneers count?

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Do the Raiders & Buccaneers count?

I do not think the Bucs count.

You have a few if you count silver as gray

Lions

Raiders

Panthers

Patriots

Dallas should be but unfortunately they are not

If the Sharks must go the "eliminate stripes to improve performance" route, I would've liked them to have a teal and white version of this (with updated logos and whathaveyou)

patrick_marleau.jpg

The stripes on the sleeves they had with this are much better than traditional striping without any on the hems

• Like 1

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

- I liked the color schemes in the 90's and early 2000's. Astros to red & gold, Sabres to Black & Red (I loved that one), LA Kings in Purple, Canucks in Blue/maroon, Detroit Pistons in teal (loved the logo), 76ers in black & gold, etc.

- I like the fisherman logo.

- I thought the raptors jersey with the differently colored front and back was awesome.

- I like gradient uniforms (Not including the Jags helmet)

- I like the Thrashers identity, and the new Winnipeg Jets logo.

- It's dumb to include blue on the Red Sox jersey. That being said, I hate any team that uses White/red, except the Red Wings.

- I don't like the Tampa Bay Rays identity, the 'Devil Rays' is much better.

- I liked the Angels logo/jersey from 97-01.

For some reason, several friends of mine have a thing against yellow baseball jerseys, such as the A's home alt. I never had a problem with these myself and I actually think they look nice...

72padres_display_image.jpg?1302787764

Yellow jerseys YES!

Yellow pants, NO.

• Like 1
87Redskins.png

1. If grey/silver isn't in your colour scheme, you shouldn't wear a grey facemask. I don't care if its traditional.

2. If black isn't part of your colour scheme, you shouldn't wear black shoes. Use team colours. I don't care if its traditional.

3. The nike matte pants look better than the shiny ones.

• Like 1

1. If grey/silver isn't in your colour scheme, you shouldn't wear a grey facemask. I don't care if its traditional.

2. If black isn't part of your colour scheme, you shouldn't wear black shoes. Use team colours. I don't care if its traditional.

3. The nike matte pants look better than the shiny ones.

1. if it's a classic team with a classic uniform they get a pass (cardinals don't, colt's do)

2. same as 1

3. depends on if the color is suppose to be shiny or not (old silver and gold pants>new matte one, new colored pants>old shiny ones)