Unpopular Opinions

I just thought of an unpopular opinion... I've personally never understood the visious hate everyone seems to have for the Tennessee Titans' primary logo. I don't think it's a great logo by any means, but it always seemed seviceable to me. If I was changing aspects of the Titans' uniform, I'd go after a few other things first.

What am I missing?

I am in agreement with you never understood why people dont like it. It never made sense to me until someone said it was a shield (the flames always threw me off) then I thought it worked even more.

Also I have never liked the idea of the sword being on the helmet as it is just to long maybe if you turned it sideways it might look alright.

"Combination game" should not be a thing in the NFL. Ever.

#getoffmylawn

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The jerseys may be garish, but the Buccaneers' combination game is something I really like. White on white is especially sharp.

The only change they need to make is the number font. And they would have a nice, modern uniforms

The helmet could use some simplification too, but I agree with this. I really like how their uniform looks when the socks match the bottom part of the pants stripe. The number font is just awful though.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

940x.jpg

buccaneers-browns-football-mike-glennon_

Jonathan+Casillas+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+v

keith-lewis-nfl-preseason-washington-red

940x.jpg

The jerseys may be garish, but the Buccaneers' combination game is something I really like. White on white is especially sharp.

The only change they need to make is the number font. And they would have a nice, modern uniforms

And reduce helmet logo to a normal size.

And with all of that it would've still been an unnecessary change from the previous sets.

And with all of that it would've still been an unnecessary change from the previous sets.

This. I wish I could just accept these changes. Yeah, most of the above-suggested changes would be an improvement but I don't accept the notion that it's OK that they did this and just need to tweak it. They dumped a modern classic to help Nike be Nike. Better number font, regular-sized helmet logo, better use of sleeve patches (like not one different one on each sleeve), and old logo would maybe even improve this from "crap" to "meh." But either way, the dumping of a great previous set would be hanging over their heads.

I never thought these would be unpopular opinions but:

• There is no way that this Tampa uniform can be considered anything less than a debacle.
  • The current Seahawks set is by far their worst ever and pant/jersey/sock combinations cannot save it.
  • The Jaguars are awful from the neck down. (and the worst in the NFL from the neck up, but I think most people agree)

The second and third bullets are unpopular, I'd wager.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Dude, no. Pick any font you want - a thick block, a thin block, a rounded block, a different custom font - their current set is absolutely the worst in the NFL no matter what font you slap on it. The horrific font is just sewage-icing on the crap cake that is the current Buccaneers uniforms (and team, really).

• Like 1
OldRomanSig2.jpg

This. I wish I could just accept these changes. Yeah, most of the above-suggested changes would be an improvement but I don't accept the notion that it's OK that they did this and just need to tweak it. They dumped a modern classic to help Nike be Nike. Better number font, regular-sized helmet logo, better use of sleeve patches (like not one different one on each sleeve), and old logo would maybe even improve this from "crap" to "meh." But either way, the dumping of a great previous set would be hanging over their heads.

I never thought these would be unpopular opinions but:

• There is no way that this Tampa uniform can be considered anything less than a debacle.
  • The current Seahawks set is by far their worst ever and pant/jersey/sock combinations cannot save it.
  • The Jaguars are awful from the neck down. (and the worst in the NFL from the neck up, but I think most people agree)
The second and third bullets are unpopular, I'd wager.

As a Seahawks fan, I can say I agree with your 2nd unpopular bullet. The royal blue jerseys and silver helmets were a classic look. The Pacific blue or Seahawks blue weren't as good but much better than the current look. I also agree with your assessment of the Jaguars.

^I wouldn't call that Bkackhawks uniform BFBS. Blacks been a part of their colour scheme since day one, and they were all-black for a time. Even today, their roads are predominantly black.

Anyways, I utterly despise the fact that the Detroit Tigers have different colour schemes at home and road. Most people give them a pass because of history, and while I, too, sometimes let history excuse design flaws, this one is so awful that nothing can really justify it. It's horribly inconsistent, and while both designs look good in a vacuum, they need to go with one unified look. People give the Indians hell for their unwillingness to commit to either Wahoo/cursive or block scripts/caps - how is this any different?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Dude, no. Pick any font you want - a thick block, a thin block, a rounded block, a different custom font - their current set is absolutely the worst in the NFL no matter what font you slap on it. The horrific font is just sewage-icing on the crap cake that is the current Buccaneers uniforms (and team, really).

I know they are crap and I agree with everyone else in saying that they should have stayed with the ones they had. But, specifically those uniforms could be serviceable with a font change. I'm not saying they are good by any stretch but a number font change would be best.

I'm really starting to like the Buccaneers unis. Change the number font and fix the helmet (normal-sized logo and no chrome, please) and they're a nice modern uniform.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS