Unpopular Opinions

One of the ugliest uniforms of all time:

4049552558_ae46cfe2c2.jpg

Well, of course you think that.

Lights Out is spot on with this one.

I don't know that it's one of the ugliest, or even ugly at all. But it is un-befitting the team given its minimal use of red and lack of the great logo.

I prefer the Wild's green jerseys. I do think that the addition of the red spoils them and they'd look better with green and cream gloves and actual green pants instead of the shell. I absolutely hate their red and green jerseys. I know those are popular, not sure what the reception was here, but they look like Christmas jerseys and I find the logo embedded in the circle to be tacky. I like their white and green jerseys with the animal head a lot better than the red ones, but I do like the green jersey with the Minnesota text. I know they've minimized it, but I wish they;d burn all traces of the script wordmark that was supposed to be their original logo. Does anyone know if the animal head logo was originally planned or did they only come up with it after the negative reaction to the script logo?

An unpopular opinion among those that follow Aussie football: I think the Fitzroy/Brisbane Lions' traditional leo is ugly as hell.

Brisbane-2004.gif

Sadly, they whiffed rather badly with the new lion....they were so :cursing: close to hitting it out of the park, but that head is :censored:

Brisbane-2012.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

And hate these(Rams)

09000d5d8134ee8a_gallery_600.jpg

Why? I like the Ram's look. I wish they get the helmets right.

I will show you which Ram's look really sucks the most.

St%20Louis%20Rams%20Team%20Players%20Runs.jpg

^ That one sucks the most. The nylon type khaki color pants with navy blue looks so dead, I don't even watch the Rams games much anymore because of this dreaded look.

I like those pants 100000x more than the blue pants, and I don't really like the white pants either.

You really stopped watching a team just because of the uniforms? I buy Sunday Ticket every year just to be able to watch the Rams, so I would've understood if you'd have said their play over the past decade has turned you off. But the unis? :D

Their stadium, their whole plays, their uniforms, etc really do suck ass big time.

More Rams that were cool before the Navy and Gold crap.

j_everett_061011_top.jpg

fred_dryer_1979_09_23.jpg

I guess it counts as an unpopular opinion... I really like the Rams navy and gold.

Yeah I alike it as well I just do not like the current white or blue pants.

I wished they went back to gold pants but with some sort of stripes like the old set.

One of the ugliest uniforms of all time:

4049552558_ae46cfe2c2.jpg

Well, of course you think that.

Lights Out is spot on with this one.

I don't know that it's one of the ugliest, or even ugly at all. But it is un-befitting the team given its minimal use of red and lack of the great logo.

I prefer the Wild's green jerseys. I do think that the addition of the red spoils them and they'd look better with green and cream gloves and actual green pants instead of the shell.

I think they need MORE red, actually. Just having the green and cream without it reminds me of puke for some reason. They had the color balance perfectly right on their inaugural green sweaters, but of course, they had to drop that and jump on the faux-retro bandwagon.

I don't like their script, either. I'm a firm believer that primary hockey sweaters should have crests (yes, even the Rangers) and that wordmarks and the like should be left for the thirds. Even then, I find the script to be too ornate and "dainty" in a way for sports.

I absolutely hate their red and green jerseys.

I don't like those either, but at least those showcase one of the best primary logos in sports.

• Like 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I don't like their script, either. I'm a firm believer that primary hockey sweaters should have crests (yes, even the Rangers) and that wordmarks and the like should be left for the thirds.

Ok Rangers, Noted Hockey Expert Lights Out has spoken. Time to s***can 85 years of tradition!

• Like 2

I don't like their script, either. I'm a firm believer that primary hockey sweaters should have crests (yes, even the Rangers) and that wordmarks and the like should be left for the thirds.

Ok Rangers, Noted Hockey Expert Lights Out has spoken. Time to s***can 85 years of tradition!

Why does someone else's opinion offend you so greatly? You know this is an 'unpopular' opinions thread right?

• Like 7

Why? I like the Ram's look. I wish they get the helmets right.

I will show you which Ram's look really sucks the most.

St%20Louis%20Rams%20Team%20Players%20Runs.jpg

^ That one sucks the most. The nylon type khaki color pants with navy blue looks so dead, I don't even watch the Rams games much anymore because of this dreaded look.

I like those pants 100000x more than the blue pants, and I don't really like the white pants either.

You really stopped watching a team just because of the uniforms? I buy Sunday Ticket every year just to be able to watch the Rams, so I would've understood if you'd have said their play over the past decade has turned you off. But the unis? :D

Their stadium, their whole plays, their uniforms, etc really do suck ass big time.

More Rams that were cool before the Navy and Gold crap.

fred_dryer_1979_09_23.jpg

Royal and athletic gold beats navy and beige, in any version. However, my favorite royal and athletic gold rams uniform is this.

elroyhirschgoallineartpainting.jpgCrazy_Legs_movie_poster_2.jpg

And before anyone says that the NFL wouldn't let the Rams wear gold as a dark jersey... let me remind you of this:

QDFe8k.jpg

And speaking of unpopular opinions... I like that Eagle throwback, too., :P

• Like 1

Royal and athletic gold beats navy and beige, in any version. However, my favorite royal and athletic gold rams uniform is this.

Oh, absolutely. I wasn't making the argument for the current Rams sets against the Super Bowl set. I would love for them to revert back to those. What I meant was that I prefer the gold pants with the current uniform over the monochrome blue look, and even over the white pants.

The new Miami Dolphins logo is fantastic.

This comment doesn't belong in this particular thread in my opinion. I also think their logo is great and in due time most people will too. Its too early to put them in this category because it is way too new.

An unpopular opinion among those that follow Aussie football: I think the Fitzroy/Brisbane Lions' traditional leo is ugly as hell.

Brisbane-2004.gif

Sadly, they whiffed rather badly with the new lion....they were so :cursing: close to hitting it out of the park, but that head is :censored:

Brisbane-2012.gif

It's definitely an upgrade over their old-school lion design but you're right, the head could have been done better.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Brisbane-2004.gif

Brisbane-2012.gif

It's definitely an upgrade over their old-school lion design but you're right, the head could have been done better.

This would be about the most unpopular opinion you could post on the bigfooty footy jumpers and graphic design board.

I don't mind the new logo as such but there was so much love for that design because a) it still looked like it could represent fitzroy and B) They won three premierships in it 5 years before it was changed. It was one of the more popular designs in the AFL.