Unpopular Opinions

I like the idea of that logo... but it could use a re-work. It could also definitely use "Columbus" on there somewhere.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I maintain that these are the best jerseys either team has ever worn.

mNkBySOKk4xXb0BIMB05EzQ.jpg

Jerry%20Rice%20catch.jpg

There's probably more examples of bad drop-shadowing than good, but that's because most teams do/did it to be "kewl" and didn't take the time to execute it correctly.

I like collegiate numbers with drop shadows.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

The Columbus Crew logo isn't terrible but those men need to be far less detailed. It's like a freakin photograph!

As for the Buffaslug comment.....no, that logo was godawful and the jerseys did nothing to help that IMO.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

The Columbus Crew logo isn't terrible but those men need to be far less detailed. It's like a freakin photograph!

As for the Buffaslug comment.....no, that logo was godawful and the jerseys did nothing to help that IMO.

Considering how detailed it is, I'm impressed with how well it embroiders.

1145400195375533.jpg

This...

bmosssox.jpg

...is a sharp look.

Totally agree

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

^Speaking of the Cavs, I love their current look. It's a top-three look in the league in my books, and it may be my favourite.

This...

bmosssox.jpg

...is a sharp look.

Totally agree

Same here. Amazing what a difference placket piping makes.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I think the buffaslug is a thousand times better than the Crew logo.

I'd actually like to see SOME regulation of uniforms/helmets in college athletics by the NCAA.

Ugliest commonly-used helmet/facemask combo to date:

Riddell_Revolution.jpg

Agree!! Like the 90's-simple era helmet the best. I know some of it is safety related, however. I am hoping they can find a safe helmet that has a smooth surface and normal looking facemask.

I'd actually like to see SOME regulation of uniforms/helmets in college athletics by the NCAA.

Ugliest commonly-used helmet/facemask combo to date:

Riddell_Revolution.jpg

Agree!! Like the 90's-simple era helmet the best. I know some of it is safety related, however. I am hoping they can find a safe helmet that has a smooth surface and normal looking facemask.

this is actually one of my favorites. i like the Revolutions more than any of the other modern designs. hard to believe that helmet is a decade old. i think it first showed up in 2002. Peyton and Jerry Rice were the first 2 i remember using it

• Like 1

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE