Unpopular Opinions

Maryland's 2012 uniforms were amazing (not counting wacky alternates). It took a few tries but Under Armour hit a home run with these.

130501174727-stefon-diggs-top-single-image-cut.jpg

6_631293.png

hi-res-6568838_display_image.jpg?1348214412

hi-res-6654806_display_image.jpg?1350271350

I know it's a weird question but when players tape their wrist like that do they use a special type of tape or just regular athletic tape?

Maryland's 2012 uniforms were amazing (not counting wacky alternates). It took a few tries but Under Armour hit a home run with these.

130501174727-stefon-diggs-top-single-image-cut.jpg

6_631293.png

hi-res-6568838_display_image.jpg?1348214412

hi-res-6654806_display_image.jpg?1350271350

I know it's a weird question but when players tape their wrist like that do they use a special type of tape or just regular athletic tape?

It's athletic tape, and you can just tape it onto your skin. some sort of fabric is put on your skin before they put the tape on

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

I don't know how unpopular this is, but leaving aside their terrible off-ice performance, I really like the Phoenix Coyotes' identity. I'd love to see them bring back the original jerseys as an alternate but I think the brick red look works well for them.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't know how unpopular this is, but leaving aside their terrible off-ice performance, I really like the Phoenix Coyotes' identity. I'd love to see them bring back the original jerseys as an alternate but I think the brick red look works well for them.

Not really an unpopular opinion, their identity is great. I just wish they utilized the 'Sand' Colour more.

I'm not entirely sure how unpopular this is, but I really, really dig this red jersey for the Tribe. I'm not a fan of the red pants that went along with it, but I love this script.

75R.jpg

Love that Indians jersey. Strangely enough, I played that exact Sox/Indians uni matchup in MLB 13 The Show today.

Not really an unpopular opinion, their identity is great. I just wish they utilized the 'Sand' Colour more.

I'm actually a fan of their logo, but I wish they utilised the sand and black into their uniforms.

Another Coyotes-related unpopular opinion: I really like their third jersey crest. The jersey leaves a lot to be desired, buit has the right idea, colour-wise.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

No, their uniforms aren't that good. The super-compressed Friz Quadrata nameplates clash with the Impact/Haettenschweiler numerals. The lack of hem stripes is annoying and looks sloppy. Only having one uniform color (besides white) is too minimalist for a '90s team (though their original uniforms went too far the other way). The crest is okay, I'll give them that.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫