Unpopular Opinions

This jersey does absolutely nothing for me. I like the current white much better.

Montreal-Canadiens-3rd-Jersey.jpg

And that's exactly why everyone with an ounce of sense believes that that jersey should only be, if it's ever brought back, an alternate.

• Like 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

This jersey does absolutely nothing for me. I like the current white much better.

And that's exactly why everyone with an ounce of sense believes that that jersey should only be, if it's ever brought back, an alternate.

And as a Canadiens fan, I feel the same way. The numbers would have to be white on the back, and red on the arms. It makes no sense, but that's the only way they could be legible and without clutter. Hence, it's the reason why it could never work.

And as a Canadiens fan, I feel the same way. The numbers would have to be white on the back, and red on the arms. It makes no sense, but that's the only way they could be legible and without clutter. Hence, it's the reason why it could never work.

They could always do a fauxback look and put the sleeve numbers inside the stripe. It's not like there's no precedent for that in Habs history.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I believe this is not a very popular thought around here. I don't like any of the Kings uniforms that use gold or purple. They just don't look right to me, none of them. It's not like the Raiders-esque colours are incredible but they do have great presentation.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

It's funny that the Canadiens white jerseys were mentioned, because I always thought that I was in the minority (liking the striped version). Maybe, as previously mentioned, it's a problem with the contrasting colors (see alternatives in the attached image below). I just wish the MTL home and road jerseys shared a template, that looks way cleaner to me. Although to be honest I really like the red/white/blue appearance of the shoulder panel, white jersey, and blue pants.

For me, the thing I don't really "get" on the Habs is the striping at the very bottom of the jersey. It doesn't match the other stripes and just detracts from the main chest stripe. Something like this would be ideal, in my opinion:Montreal_13_fin.png

The Islanders black alternate is growing on me. Lol. No idea why. At all.

Maybe you're missing a black script jersey from your life?

Bos_niskanen250c.jpg

I loved those black jerseys, and I'm sad to see them gone.

Replace the "Dallas" with a crest logo, and put some green in the arm stripes, and it's a decent third.