Unpopular Opinions

The NFL needs a team whose primary/home jersey is yellow.

i wouldn't mind this, just wouldn't want any of the current teams to do so, just as long as it isnt vegas gold

Rams could pull it off if they went back to their old royal blue and yellow colors. However, the would likely mean their primary/home uniform combination would be B/Y/B. Think a lot of folks here would complain about that. I think it would look pretty cool though.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1. If grey/silver isn't in your colour scheme, you shouldn't wear a grey facemask. I don't care if its traditional.

2. If black isn't part of your colour scheme, you shouldn't wear black shoes. Use team colours. I don't care if its traditional.

3. The nike matte pants look better than the shiny ones.

1. if it's a classic team with a classic uniform they get a pass (cardinals don't, colt's do)

2. same as 1

3. depends on if the color is suppose to be shiny or not (old silver and gold pants>new matte one, new colored pants>old shiny ones)

Again, I don't care if its a 'classic'. Every time I see those uniforms I can't help but think how much better the 49ers would look with a red facemask, the colts with a blue one, etc. Same goes for the shoes.

• 2 weeks later...

1. If grey/silver isn't in your colour scheme, you shouldn't wear a grey facemask. I don't care if its traditional.

2. If black isn't part of your colour scheme, you shouldn't wear black shoes. Use team colours. I don't care if its traditional.

1. if it's a classic team with a classic uniform they get a pass (cardinals don't, colt's do)

2. same as 1

3. depends on if the color is suppose to be shiny or not (old silver and gold pants>new matte one, new colored pants>old shiny ones)

Again, I don't care if its a 'classic'. Every time I see those uniforms I can't help but think how much better the 49ers would look with a red facemask, the colts with a blue one, etc. Same goes for the shoes.
A red facemask would stand out on the 49ers' helmets in a way the grey masks just don't, to the overall look's benifit.

while I don't disagree with the sentiment, who would it be? An expansion team? Or an existing team that has a form of yellow/gold in their color template like the Chargers, Chiefs, Steelers, Packers, or Redskins? I cant think of one of them looking good in that.

while I don't disagree with the sentiment, who would it be? An expansion team? Or an existing team that has a form of yellow/gold in their color template like the Chargers, Chiefs, Steelers, Packers, or Redskins? I cant think of one of them looking good in that.

What if the Rams brought back these beauties... or something similar to them, like a gold version of their 80s look?

HISTORY_OF_FOTTBAL_UNIFORM_7.jpg

I loved Pittsburgh's previous alts, the one with thethe yellow block numbers, despite my dislike towards the team. If they brought back that only swap the yellows with the blacks and wolla a nice yellow jersey that Nike could pull off

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

2. same as 1

A red facemask would stand out on the 49ers' helmets in a way the grey masks just don't, to the overall look's benifit.

The previous set was superior to the current retro in every way and looks so much better in retrospect. With a few tweaks it would have been awesome: convert black shadow to outline, remove sleeve/pant logos, and lighten the red a bit. Done.

I think they would look good in a yellow jersey.

Also, I agree with your Mr. Nascar, Pittsburgh should bring back the old alts.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

I guess I'm the only one that kinda likes these current Jaguars uniforms better than what they had from '09-'12........but I do, especially the teal numerals. And I can't wait to see the black unis in action soon.

The uniforms actually aren't bad and IMO the logo is a massive upgrade, but the helmet is too fugly for words.

Gray facemasks suck. That's a popular opinion.

I think they would look good in a yellow jersey.

Also, I agree with your Mr. Nascar, Pittsburgh should bring back the old alts.

Evil G, I'm going to suggest something which would be unpopular, especially for Steelers fans. I would build an alternate uniform around your avatar, the circa 1960s Steelworker logo, which is underrated to me. Black helmet with that yellow logo, and yellow facemask. Black jersey, featuring three large diamond shapes from the modern logo on each shoulder, rotated. The player number would be where the diamond logos meet. Black jersey with a steel bar shown in the steelworker logo on each pant leg. The steel bar would take up most, but not all, the pant leg. I realize this design and idea would be unpopular, but there you have it.

Oops, meant to say Black pants, not Black jersey, when describing the steel bar.

The Cowboys white jersey is actually one of the ugliest, most non-sensical uniforms I've ever seen. Different blue on the helmet, different blue on the pants, and a different blue on the jersey. Stupid striping on the sleeves with a random and completely unnneccesary black stroke. The color of the pants looks horrible with the light blue, switch it to the navy and you're already a billion times better.