Unpopular Opinions

Here's one I haven't thrown out there, but will definitely be under the "unpopular opinion" criteria

With the exception of the Boston Celtics and Celtic FC, in almost all cases I prefer a darker green to kelly green. Yes, that includes the Jets (if Nike could ever get the greens to match like they were prior to the 2012 takeover) and the Eagles. The Stars are in a shade darker than kelly too, right?

I also think the Bucks are better off being a green/red team than a multi-green team.

I agree, I just don't like kelly green much at all.

niagaraq.png

Here's a very broad unpopular opinion:

I find all Hockey uniforms hideous. I have never looked at a hockey uniform and been like "wow... that's a thing of beauty." My scale for hockey uniforms ranges from eh to downright terrible.

That's fine.

*adds Soarindude's name to the list* :upside:

• Like 2

Okay:

zqwgafkcdfamqumx0x5j3ddre.gif

I Hate This Logo. I just personally think that a bee and a fleur-de-lis shouldn't be merged together.

The reasoning here is kinda funny.

To me it reads like:

Call me old-fashioned but that's just how I was brought up. To never merge bees or hornets with fleur-de-lis. My family has lived by one code. One mantra. And that is to NEVER, under any circumstance, merge a bee with a fleur-de-lis.

• Like 1

90758391980.gif