Unpopular Opinions

I got one...

I don't think the Sabres cape jerseys are as bad as people say they are. As an alternate jersey for 1 season, I don't have a problem with them.

I like them, of course I don't watch hockey, and really don't have a taste in hockey uniforms so what would I know...

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I hate chrome football helmets. It's a legit eyesore for me (especially in person when the sun or stadium lights reflect off them). I think it looks horrible on every team that uses it (even Notre Dame, screw the golden dome go back to metallic gold paint).

Black and white helmets look best with a glossy paint job.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I hate chrome football helmets. It's a legit eyesore for me (especially in person when the sun or stadium lights reflect off them). I think it looks horrible on every team that uses it (even Notre Dame, screw the golden dome go back to metallic gold paint).

Black and white helmets look best with a glossy paint job.

i don't think you are alone, but notre dame doesn't where chrome domes

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind when teams in the same league have similar animal type names. (Lions/Bengals/Panthers/Jaguars) (Eagles/Falcons/Ravens/Seahawks/Cardinals) (Orioles/Cardinals/Blue Jays)

However, it always bothers me the Orlando Magic and Washington Wizards co-exist. Seems like one should be a D league affiliate of the other.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

qohf.png

The Lightning should have never changed these... Sure the logo is poorly designed but so are a lot of the so called "classic" logos in the NHL (NYI, Buffalo). The colours more than made up for it... same with the Stanley Cup triumph associated with it.

• Like 1

qohf.png

The Lightning should have never changed these... Sure the logo is poorly designed but so are a lot of the so called "classic" logos in the NHL (NYI, Buffalo). The colours more than made up for it... same with the Stanley Cup triumph associated with it.

I always thought the shoulder patch was awesome. The updated one was okay, and better drawn, but the original was great in its own right.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

qohf.png

Just take the Edge logo and slap it on these already............

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

• 2 weeks later...