Unpopular Opinions

I really enjoyed this era of the Cavs' jerseys, although i see why they're probably disliked (Wesley Person was the only person I could think of who actually played in Cleveland during this time. Wesley freaking Person.)

wesley-person-hickman-pdjpg-8f83053e469b4e38.jpg

Even if Johnny Canuck and the stick-in-rink are pretty cool, this is probably my favorite Canucks set:

burepavelVAN016.jpg

I think Tulane University might have the best color combination in all of sports. Olive & Blue FTW!

I think this is the best logo the Pistons had.

444.gif

Hell yeah. Although I've never been too big of a fan of taking recolored old logos and calling it new...this was nice and is still better than their current logo, mainly because of the fact that I dig the fact that there are actually pistons in the logo. It was the perfect upgrade to the "Bad Boys" Pistons identity, both in logo & uniforms.

Too bad they had to ruin it by updating the boring logo from back then and somehow making it bland & adding that red alternate for a couple of years. That was a mess, IMO.

444.gif

Hell yeah. Although I've never been too big of a fan of taking recolored old logos and calling it new...this was nice and is still better than their current logo, mainly because of the fact that I dig the fact that there are actually pistons in the logo. It was the perfect upgrade to the "Bad Boys" Pistons identity, both in logo & uniforms.

Too bad they had to ruin it by updating the boring logo from back then and somehow making it bland & adding that red alternate for a couple of years. That was a mess, IMO.

Am I missing something. I see a horse, flames,basketball a wordmark and a tail pipe. Where are the pistons?

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I really enjoyed this era of the Cavs' jerseys, although i see why they're probably disliked (Wesley Person was the only person I could think of who actually played in Cleveland during this time. Wesley freaking Person.)

wesley-person-hickman-pdjpg-8f83053e469b4e38.jpg

Even if Johnny Canuck and the stick-in-rink are pretty cool, this is probably my favorite Canucks set:

burepavelVAN016.jpg

I think Tulane University might have the best color combination in all of sports. Olive & Blue FTW!

Dude of course we do. I can't tell you how many t-shirts I have just because of the colors.

Now if we were actually any good at sports.

I hate Pinstripes in baseball, especially the Yankees.

I love team uniforms that use bright colors (orange, teal, purple, green, etc.)

I hate old logos that have been used forever. (Montreal Canadiens, Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, Steelers, etc.)

I love the dark Edmonton Oilers home uni's that were used from about 2000 to 2009.

I hate all red NHL uniforms, besides Calgary and New Jersey. They are WAY OVERUSED!! About 1/3 of the teams use red.

444.gif

I agree with both of you. Mixing generations looks really classy. This really defined the Detroit era in the early-mid 00s.

Shum, I recall two other guys who wore that Cavs jersey: fat Shawn Kemp and Ricky "I Want a Triple Double So Bad I'll Miss At My Own Team's Hoop" Davis

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I am pretty much re-stating what other people have said, but I DON'T CARE! moo hoo ha ha

-I also very much prefer the italic Steelers numbers

-Carolina Panthers uniforms--ESPECIALLY the bright blue alternate

-YES, the Seattle Seahawks' lime green, but NOT the jerseys. I just absolutely love the tiny accent of lime green.

-BUT I prefer Royal Blue and Kelly Green, because those two colors together are awesome.

-The Marlins when they had vests and Teal undershirts. I think they are quickly turning into the White Sox by getting rid of the teal. Same with the Rockies and purple.

-The Eagles 1936 throwbacks.

-Can't stand Penn State's unis

-Rays multicolor gradient FTW, dark green FTL

-I prefer baseball vests to sleeved jerseys

-I like Athletic gold much more than "old" or metallic gold

-I HATE HATE HATE the Chargers' navy homes, but I think their powder blues are the best jerseys in the NFL.

-I like the Padres' alternate navy jersey with sand pants.

-I HATE how so many MLB teams use navy and red, even if it is "tradition"

-I like the Dolphins' navy accents.

I guess I really just like more unique colors and variation.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

-I love Oregon's uniforms (although the silver was a little much)

-I think the Titans have one of the coolest logos in the NFL

-I like the Packers circle number throwbacks

-I like the Chargers powder blue uniforms

-I hate traditional looking uniforms

-I think the NFL should have a uniform rule like college (a who gives a crap what you wear policy)