Unpopular Opinions

I love when hockey teams wear a different home and away (not just a color swap). Examples of this are Montreal, the Wild (they are starting to have a history of doing this), the Penguins in the 90s, Washington in the early 00s.

It gives the team a more dynamic look and fans will buy more jerseys. It's a win-win.

The Brewers primary uniforms are fantastic. If anything, I'd change the number font and go with a slightly brighter blue..... but other than that, the brewers look fantastic.

The Brewers primary uniforms are fantastic. If anything, I'd change the number font and go with a slightly brighter blue..... but other than that, the brewers look fantastic.

Their gold alts are one of the best alts in the league

• Like 1

I agree. The current identity is a great reflection of their nickname, unlike the generic ball-in-glove look (which I'm fine with as a throwback alternate, but they should never go back to them full time.) They just need to put Milwaukee on the road uniforms, and they'd be perfect.

NFL teams should always have wordmarks right under the collar. Jacksonville's soccer crest and Tampa Bay's complete absence of a wordmark are two major flaws that both of these uniforms suffer from.

tampa bay does have a wordmark it's just on the left sleeve instead for some stupid reason

NFL teams should always have wordmarks right under the collar. Jacksonville's soccer crest and Tampa Bay's complete absence of a wordmark are two major flaws that both of these uniforms suffer from.

tampa bay does have a wordmark it's just on the left sleeve instead for some stupid reason

Oh yeah... that wordmark. Like I said though, the wordmark should appear right under the collar, and putting it anywhere else (especially on the left sleeve, not even both) is worse than not having it at all.

I'm thinking that the Bucs uniforms wouldn't be nearly as bad if they just changed those nasty numbers and put the wordmark (Change Bucs to Buccaneers of course) at the top. It'd still look forced with the unneeded orange striping and the downgraded pewter color, but hey, still not as bad as what they got now.

• Like 1

See, I'd be happier if none of the NFL jerseys had wordmarks. Especially when they're as tiny as the ones NFL teams use. All they do is add visual clutter.

• Like 1

The Buffalo Sabres slug uniforms weren't that bad.

The actual uniforms are better than what they wear now.

It was moreso the pre-Edge 2006-07 uni that I thought was their least offensive. The Edge-era jerseys weren't as good.

These are the best road uniforms the Saints have ever worn:

NewOrleansSaints1967_display_image.jpg

Really love the gold numbers and the helmet/pants stripes matching.

Except that they aren't matching.

NFL teams should always have wordmarks right under the collar.

I share this sentiment.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Never liked pinstripes on Basketball uniforms. Always thought the old school Charlotte Hornets stripeless replicas made by Champion looked better than the authentics.

The New York Yankees are the only team in major North American professional sports that should wear pinstripes.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Never liked pinstripes on Basketball uniforms. Always thought the old school Charlotte Hornets stripeless replicas made by Champion looked better than the authentics.

The New York Yankees are the only team in major North American professional sports that should wear pinstripes.

White sox have great home unis and so did the florida marlins......why should the yankees be the only one allowed ??