Unpopular Opinions

Bucs and Jaguars uniforms are dope and Jonny Manziel is a beast.....

You think he's a beast after playing one preseason game? It's not like the dude threw 4 touchdowns. Or any.

Harvard's football uniforms are underrated.

So are Yale's. Always one of the best looking games of the year.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

epps2.jpg

Another unpopular opinion is my love for the Vikings with a white face mask.

What I find more fascinating is the huge gap between each letter of 'Epps.'

That's why I originally posted this on the other page... I actually liked the way his name was spaced out on the back.

I remember watching a replay of 'The Drive' and I remember seeing a player for the Broncos with 3 letters and I remember how spaced out it was.

Edit: After research, the player's name is Clarence Kay.

360534-sep-1990-tight-end-clarence-kay-o

One of the BETTER uniforms in college football.

Unpopular opinion: something not popular or accepted by a majority. See also: previous post.

Right, and Mizzou's current sets are awful. I imagine the majority of posters would argue with the contention that any of their uniforms are among the best in college football.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I don't think logos should flip orientation to face forward on football helmets. The raven head or the flying Elvis would look just fine, even if they were "pointing" towards the back of the player's head.

Apart from the shoulder patches, which feel very out of place, these are not that bad at all.

090922_karlsson.jpg

- Minnesota Twins - Minnesota Golden Gophers - Dallas Stars - Dallas Mavericks - Norwich City FC -

- Texas Tech Red Raiders - FC DallasMinnesota Vikings - Borussia Dortmund -

One of the BETTER uniforms in college football.

Unpopular opinion: something not popular or accepted by a majority. See also: previous post.

Right, and Mizzou's current sets are awful. I imagine the majority of posters would argue with the contention that any of their uniforms are among the best in college football.

That particular set consisted of black numbers outlined in yellow on a dark grey jersey. A broadcaster's total nightmare. Where's the helmet logo?

Below is my favorite college football jersey ever. I think the block font is way better than the loopy font everyone loves so much. That font just does not say "football" to me.

• Like 2

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I don't think logos should flip orientation to face forward on football helmets. The raven head or the flying Elvis would look just fine, even if they were "pointing" towards the back of the player's head.

I think both helmets you mentioned would look really awkward if the logos were facing back.

What would you do for the Seahawks?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.