Unpopular Opinions

Not sure what kind of unpopular opinion this is, but I hate the Cowboys "Double Star" uniform they used (for the 75th NFL anniversary and several Thanksgiving Day games). I much preferred the 1960s throwbacks.

3.JPG

Nah, the unpopular opinion on those would be the other way around.

Personally, I wish the Cowboys would adopt that and the white version as their full-time uniforms.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I like the Pens/Sens template. It doesn't have stripes that randomly end or stupid piping, which are by far the two worst crimes of the Edge era IMO. Plus, only two teams use it; it's not like it's all over the place. And the color schemes are different, and the home jerseys are different colors. I don't like the Pens in khaki, but the template is fine.

Edit: I'm not saying everybody should love it (it's not a new classic or anything), but the hate it gets is way overblown.

A post in the biggest upgrade/downgrade thread reminded me of this one. I really liked the Suns previous set of uniforms. The Barkley era set is still my favorite, but I liked these and they don't get much love around here.

Steve+Nash+Phoenix+Suns+v+Portland+Trail

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm probably the only one who feels like these....

11.jpg

..are much better than these....

usp-nfl_-preseason-buffalo-bills-at-indi

I just miss the Bills red helmet.

Yea sorry but no freakin way.

I agree, that would probably take the cake for THE most unpopular opinion

A post in the biggest upgrade/downgrade thread reminded me of this one. I really liked the Suns previous set of uniforms. The Barkley era set is still my favorite, but I liked these and they don't get much love around here.

Steve+Nash+Phoenix+Suns+v+Portland+Trail

The real unpopular opinion would be for someone to approve of these Phoenix monstrosities:

Steve%20Nash%20photo.jpg

11.jpg

usp-nfl_-preseason-buffalo-bills-at-indi

It's just that if the Bills had a red helmet with current unis, they'd be an upgrade over the navy set no doubt. Just to clarify where my unpopular opinion is coming from.

I mean, I understand liking the red helmet more than white, but if you placed a red helmet on top of a steaming pile of elephant crap, it wouldn't look better than the Bills' current unis. There is just so, so much wrong with the last Bills set that I can't see how anybody could prefer it to their current one. And even the red helmet was bad in that era as it was muddied and had seven freaking stripes.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

It's just that if the Bills had a red helmet with current unis, they'd be an upgrade over the navy set no doubt. Just to clarify where my unpopular opinion is coming from.

It's your opinion and I respect it. I just hate the shade of blue from that era, and the current one is beautiful IMO. also the shoulder striping/lack there of from the old jerseys is just awful. But that's why this thread exists, people enjoy different things!

• Like 1

I understand the love for the original Sonics look and why the rebrand before the move to OKC was also well liked, but I really like(d) this logo and uniform set and prefer it over any other Sonics look.

gary-payton-and-shawn-kemp.jpg

Love that color scheme.

Phillies, Bears, and new NYFC fan.

It's your opinion and I respect it. I just hate the shade of blue from that era, and the current one is beautiful IMO. also the shoulder striping/lack there of from the old jerseys is just awful. But that's why this thread exists, people enjoy different things!

Well said!