Unpopular Opinions

It would be very unpopular to me especially if I had to wear them. If shorts were that short I would not wear them anymore.

At the knee is where shorts should come for me anything else does look too tight or too baggy.

I always feel very uncomfortable in anything shorter.

I'm not too sure if this is unpopular, but

I wish that the NBA would go back to the shorts of the 70s and the like, because I find the short shorts much more appealing than the long ones of today. The short ones look way more profesional, at least to me

Kings%2077-78%20Road%20Tom%20Burleson,%2 is perfect

I wish that the Clippers would move back to Buffalo and become the Braves again.

It would be very unpopular to me especially if I had to wear them. If shorts were that short I would not wear them anymore.

At the knee is where shorts should come for me anything else does look too tight or too baggy.

I always feel very uncomfortable in anything shorter.

Back in about 1986, I was a JV basketball player at my high school. Our coach handed out jerseys and shorts based on age and first initial of last name. As a result, I was given a pair of knee-length XL shorts (I was probably all of 5 ft 7 in and 140 pounds at the time) and was ridiculed by opposing fans - and my own teammates - because of my Jalen Rose-like shorts. In hindsight, I was a damn pioneer!
  • Like 1

I'm not too sure if this is unpopular, but

I wish that the NB would go back to the shorts of the 70s and the like, because I find the short shorts much more appealing than the long ones of today. The short ones look way more profesional, at least to me

Kings%2077-78%20Road%20Tom%20Burleson,%2 is perfect

We had those shorts when I played in junior high school. They were leftovers from the HS team that were passed down to the junior high team, so they were a little outdated. Most of us wore tight shorts or compression shorts underneath because they weren't really with the times.

Now basketball players are practically wearing Amish skirts. I prefer the short look to the dress look.

This would be a good length (kid in dark uniform).

786458804_sVvm4-M.jpg

87Redskins.png

I just thought of an unpopular opinion... I've personally never understood the visious hate everyone seems to have for the Tennessee Titans' primary logo. I don't think it's a great logo by any means, but it always seemed seviceable to me. If I was changing aspects of the Titans' uniform, I'd go after a few other things first.

What am I missing?