Unpopular Opinions

I think the Oakland Raiders have the most boring identity in professional sports and I wouldn't have a problem at all if they made big changes to their identity. Their logo is incredibly outdated (especially the Raider head) and their jerseys are absolutely dull (they're home jerseys are practically black t-shirts with duct tape number font). I still like the silver and black color scheme, however and wish for them to never change that.

• Like 1

The Colorado Rockies need a Rebrand. By that, I mean blow it up and start from scratch. This is 2015, not 1991.

Even the purple?
Hmm... Good point. I'd say replace the black with a sky blue.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

There are plenty of color combinations that work in theory, or even in other medians, but not for sports. Purple and light blue might look decent on a polo shirt or a comforter, but not for a sports team. And no, don't show me a picture of the 2000's Jazz claiming they would have looked good eliminating the navy.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

There are plenty of color combinations that work in theory, or even in other medians, but not for sports. Purple and light blue might look decent on a polo shirt or a comforter, but not for a sports team. And no, don't show me a picture of the 2000's Jazz claiming they would have looked good eliminating the navy.

Another good point.

The only other scheme I can think of that keeps purple is to just brighten the purple and eliminate the black, creating a purple and silver scheme.

Edit: Purple and Gold?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I think the Oakland Raiders have the most boring identity in professional sports and I wouldn't have a problem at all if they made big changes to their identity. Their logo is incredibly outdated (especially the Raider head) and their jerseys are absolutely dull (they're home jerseys are practically black t-shirts with duct tape number font). I still like the silver and black color scheme, however and wish for them to never change that.

Logo could use a mild refresh/sharpening... yet the Raiders whites might be the nicest unis on the planet. No hyperbole.

Let them have their home blacks, they had dibs decades & decades ago.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

I don't know how (un)popular or not... I hate every single Ottawa Senators jersey except their O's & expansion blacks.

The way I see it, if an 8yr old can't draw your NHL logo, it's a bad NHL logo.

ottawa_senators_logo2.jpg

What is that thing on the right supposed to be? What a hysterical disaster of a logo. 3/4 side profile faces should not be logos.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

The way I see it, if an 8yr old can't draw your NHL logo, it's a bad NHL logo.

I hate this idea. I hate it so very, very much.

• Like 3

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.