Unpopular Opinions

CBjNp25UAAEMHv_.png

CBjNp2eUkAAlbxV.png

I actually LOVE these logos and look forward to rockin' them on apparel and merchandise!

There...now you can say I'm the first guy to say I like these logos here in the Unpopular Opinions post.

bYhYmxh.png

warriors.png

This Warrior set (including the uniforms), were imo, the best look the franchise had. Don't get me wrong, the current look is a beautiful set, but it fails to match this look. Sure this set had it's flaws, like the 90's-tastic wordmark that accompanied it. But it had more highs than it did lows, like this beautiful logo and color scheme.

+1

The colour scheme was perfect and the logos look good in spite of their gradients.

warriors.png

This Warrior set (including the uniforms), were imo, the best look the franchise had. Don't get me wrong, the current look is a beautiful set, but it fails to match this look. Sure this set had it's flaws, like the 90's-tastic wordmark that accompanied it. But it had more highs than it did lows, like this beautiful logo and color scheme.

Those unis were the best

x4rvdizhi7jy0o9efzgjjrfwc.gif

Disagree.

These are one of, if not the best uniforms in the NBA

stephen-curry-scored-22-points-in-just-s

warriors.png

Those unis were the best

Disagree.

That's the point of an unpopular opinion thread.

• Like 1

CBjNp25UAAEMHv_.png

CBjNp2eUkAAlbxV.png

I actually LOVE these logos and look forward to rockin' them on apparel and merchandise!

There...now you can say I'm the first guy to say I like these logos here in the Unpopular Opinions post.

second

CBjNp25UAAEMHv_.png

CBjNp2eUkAAlbxV.png

second

1- I love the new identity

2- The beloved irish rainbow uniforms would be as out of place as these guys in 2015

abbapic.jpg

warriors.png

Those unis were the best

Disagree.

That's the point of an unpopular opinion thread.

I'm discussing the post. That's the point of a thread.

warriors.png

Those unis were the best

Disagree.

Gotta ditch the Copperplate to even be considered the best.

I don't really like the template the Warriors use. I feel like if they were going to hearken back to the Rick Barry sets, they need to be on a more classic uniform style for it to work. It's not that the current template is overly modern, but it's just a bit too modern for it to pair with that classic kind of crest well. If they took the crest and put on something similar to the Barry sets, then we're looking at a winner. As it is, I just don't feel it meshes very well.

To me, it's got the same effect as if you were to take the current updated Bruins logo and put it on a template like what the Kings wear, or the Panthers. They're not necessarily trotting out in spacesuits at all, but the style still just doesn't look right.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

CBjNp25UAAEMHv_.png

CBjNp2eUkAAlbxV.png

second

1- I love the new identity

2- The beloved irish rainbow uniforms would be as out of place as these guys in 2015

abbapic.jpg

What ever happened to our love? I wish I understood. It used to be so nice, it used to be so good.

warriors.png

Those unis were the best

Disagree.

I don't know why everyone hates the copperplate so much. Is it great? No. Its not bad though. I think it fits with the identity just fine. You guys seriously don't think that awful western-y font they used to have is better, do you?

I also don't like the huge badge on the front of the Warriors' uniforms. The uniform itself is kinda nice but the copperplate makes me miss the old blue and orange Warriors (which is the best look they ever had for me also, no matter what).

I made a quick photoshop of what they should've done:

jgp9gk.jpg

or this:

i739ti.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

warriors.png

Those unis were the best

Disagree.

I don't know why everyone hates the copperplate so much. Is it great? No. Its not bad though. I think it fits with the identity just fine. You guys seriously don't think that awful western-y font they used to have is better, do you?

Agreed. Copperplate is overused, but it is a good font. And this is one of the cases where it's used properly. I usually think of Copperplate as being used on architecture, which makes it a good fit for the team's current bridge motif.

I also don't like the huge badge on the front of the Warriors' uniforms. The uniform itself is kinda nice but the copperplate makes me miss the old blue and orange Warriors (which is the best look they ever had for me also, no matter what).

I made a quick photoshop of what they should've done:

or this:

i739ti.jpg

This number font is a billion times better than Copperplate.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Those unis were the best

Disagree.

Agreed. Copperplate is overused, but it is a good font. And this is one of the cases where it's used properly. I usually think of Copperplate as being used on architecture, which makes it a good fit for the team's current bridge motif.

Really? What buildings use Copperplate?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The name, "Super Bowl."

Its got history now, but it just sounds really corny when you think about it.

Why? It's so super. You know...groovy. It's far-out, man.

just saw this and I read it in Jon Gruden's voice

just saw this and I read it as Frank Caliendo's impression of Jon Gruden's voice