Unpopular Opinions

Baseball: Stirrups are pointless.

Football: Monochrome looks fine if the striping and other elements make sense together.

Hockey: The Penguins' new/old alts are a disjointed mess.

Basketball: The Pistons would have the best uniforms in the NBA if not for the dopey P logo on the shorts.

• Like 1

Overrated?

Reds & now Indians C's. Sorry, those generic C's do not jive for me. Chicago Bears' logo at least fits perfectly for their uniform & helmet.

The Reds and Bears use the same C.

I've also merged the Underrated/Overrated thread with the unpopular opinion thread because that's all the former was anyway.

My apologies. It's not board policy to inform people that their threads have been merged. It's standard clean-up procedure to merge threads with identical or near-identical topics. No harm was meant by it.

Overrated?

Reds & now Indians C's. Sorry, those generic C's do not jive for me. Chicago Bears' logo at least fits perfectly for their uniform & helmet.

I've also merged the Underrated/Overrated thread with the unpopular opinion thread because that's all the former was anyway.

th_walterpayton.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

twirb_lincoln_135x120.jpg

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Looking at the kid in net tonight for the Oilers with his beautiful navy and copper accented pads just cements in mind how much superior those colors are to the blue and orange. I know, I know, anyone who has been here more than 6 months has probably heard me say this already. :P

Overrated?

th_walterpayton.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

twirb_lincoln_135x120.jpg

Reds and Bears use different C's..

For the longest time as a kid I thought the Wild logo was just an oddly shaped patch of wilderness. I guess I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it though.

It was actually after discovering this website and reading it's description that I saw the head, and it did blow my mind. So, thanks CCSLC.

My first official day on the boards so I'm gonna jump into this topic and say it off the bat...

I absolutely love the Miami Marlins look and uniforms and all of it. I'm a die hard Fish fan but I dare say I'm not biased. I see those uniforms on a daily basis and have fallen in love with them. I'll admit they could be tweaked and they took some getting used to but I do like them... and I can defend them if I need to.

Of course, it's probably still a bias at the end of the day... but I'm saying I don't love them "just" because I'm a fan of the team.

My first official day on the boards so I'm gonna jump into this topic and say it off the bat...

I absolutely love the Miami Marlins look and uniforms and all of it. I'm a die hard Fish fan but I dare say I'm not biased. I see those uniforms on a daily basis and have fallen in love with them. I'll admit they could be tweaked and they took some getting used to but I do like them... and I can defend them if I need to.

Of course, it's probably still a bias at the end of the day... but I'm saying I don't love them "just" because I'm a fan of the team.

I'm getting used to these and even own the black hat. They are looking pretty good in person but I would still like to see more orange hats and accessories especially at home. The number font though is still a mess...

I've never really had a problem with the Marlins' current set. I like the teal as much as anyone, but the team hadn't really been a teal team since 2003. They were a black and silver team with faint teal outlines. The current set brought some colour back into their look. I do wish they emphasized orange, blue, and yellow over the black but even then. It's still an improvement over the White Sox look they had before.

I dont know if this is unpopular but

this

fnwlzpyq69t32gkgv2mhhfs0c.gif

is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than this, even if it was BFBS

9279_new_york_mets-alternate-2013.png

You wonder if this is unpopular? Anything blue and orange is miles ahead of that black crap they used to wear...

the grey/silver script looks terrible, and makes the entire think look horrid.

still think their grey/white/now gone cream/sky white looks best though

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske