Unpopular Opinions

We don't need the all black uniform with the Capitol Building logo on the front, no thanks. (And ps, I'd wear the white jerseys at home)

Why not?

Alex_Ovechkin_01a_2007_04_07.jpg

I love this look too.

I actually really like the Capitals' Edge jerseys as well. Modern uniforms done right.

• Like 1

We don't need the all black uniform with the Capitol Building logo on the front, no thanks. (And ps, I'd wear the white jerseys at home)

Why not?

I love this look too.

I actually really like the Capitals' Edge jerseys as well. Modern uniforms done right.

I much prefer this to the eagle, but wouldnt mind them returning to their 2000-2007 set

(from nhluniforms.com)

Capitals20.png

blah blah blah two different logos jersey designs it looks good together

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Why not?

I love this look too.

I much prefer this to the eagle, but wouldnt mind them returning to their 2000-2007 set

(from nhluniforms.com)

Capitals20.png

blah blah blah two different logos jersey designs it looks good together

A good thing about this set is that they got rid of CAPITALS on the diagonal stripe.

Donno whether this is unpopular, but the NBA should reverse the home/road jersey convention to match the NHL's right now: Color at home, white on the road.

I agree, now that everyone has a colour tv, there isn't a point to wearing white at home anymore. You're in your home, you should be wearing your colours.

On 4/27/2015 at 8:26 AM, hugevolsfan said:
On 4/27/2015 at 7:23 AM, sonny said:

I think these are atrocious.

I am with you if this is unpopular than I want to be unpopular

I totally agree. And to add to that, I think these are great:

I also love the home uniforms. They should just eliminate the blue.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Maybe I'm one of the very few who feels this way, but I think the NHL lace-up collars are overused and pointless. I don't think they add anything to the uniforms at all and would hardly be noticed if taken off.

460592339_slide.jpg

Dustin-Byfuglien-Winnipeg-Jets-v-New-Yor

zdeno-chara-nhl-florida-panthers-boston-

bufg.png

I think these are atrocious.

F6B341FD-6B2D-418F-9266-07AC401F29DD.jpg

I am with you if this is unpopular than I want to be unpopular

I totally agree. And to add to that, I think these are great:

usp_nba__cleveland_cavaliers_at_portland

I also love the home uniforms. They should just eliminate the blue.

Absotively

Here's a unpopular opinion - the NBA should make a rule that all players wearing any kind of shirt or tights under their jerseys should be kicked in the testicles before taking the court. It looks like crap. It's doesn't make you look cool, and it doesn't help your blood flow or any crap like that. You look like the kid on the junior high team who wore a shirt because he was self-conscious about his lack of underarm hair. Or alternatively, the fat kid who wore a t-shirt in the pool.

• Like 1
OldRomanSig2.jpg