Unpopular Opinions

I love all orange uniforms. ALL of them.

All of them?

syracuse-football-uniform.jpg

kody.jpg20120814_080417_X036_5D31_9_400.jpg

(Gettysburg College)

I was thinking of playing for Gettysburg, but they didn't have the major I wanted. Plus the day i visited was -5 degrees. These uniforms certainly weren't a recruiting pitch.

I like each element of the Syracuse uniforms (except gray mask). All that orange does not look great together, though.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The Calgary Flames' recent uniform set, to me (except the red alternated = they need a black one!), is the best set of all uniforms they have donned since its inception. They're original and cool.

I find the '04 sets plain and typical.

I like to pretend that the Carolina Hurricanes are actually the Hartford Whalers in disguise (is that delusional?)

Kind of.

Speaking of the Hurricanes, I actually like the "toilet bowl" logo, and I know that's an unpopular one.

I agree, the Hurricanes have a good logo and I've never understood the hate for it.

I don't know if this one's unpopular but I can't stand the buccos wearing their god**** alternate every single night... They have a top 5 look when wearing their home and away unfiforms but their alt with the unnecessary outlines are killing me. This ain't the little leagues or beer league slo-pitch, this is Major League Baseball... They should do something about alts just like the NFL, it's getting out of hands.

• Like 1