Unpopular Opinions

The inaugural uniforms and logos the Ravens used, might be the most overrated uniforms in NFL history.

I can't find any redeeming things in the whole set. The pants have that ugly white stripe, the helmets are a mess, and the jerseys are just plain ugly.

Yeah, I have to agree with you. The killer for me is the number font. It's just way too big and weird.

Also, it seems that every picture I find of those uniforms has some player wearing shoulder pads that we about twenty times too big.

spacer.png

The inaugural uniforms and logos the Ravens used, might be the most overrated uniforms in NFL history.

I can't find any redeeming things in the whole set. The pants have that ugly white stripe, the helmets are a mess, and the jerseys are just plain ugly.

Yeah, I have to agree with you. The killer for me is the number font. It's just way too big and weird.

Also, it seems that every picture I find of those uniforms has some player wearing shoulder pads that we about twenty times too big.

Welcome to the '90s.

Though I really actually like the idea behind what the Reds have now, I feel they are one of two teams (the other being the Pirates) that should always be in vests. I also like them a little better with black trim rather than sans black.

Thus, I feel that this:

FrankRobinson-794888.jpg

and this (specifically with the red cap and undershirt, not the black):

5846e_lg.jpeg

...were the the two best uniforms Cincinnati's ever had. Though if they were to take the currents and make them vests with red undershirts, I think that just might take the cake for me.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I not only like, but adore the Brewers current identity. Some people may call their current color scheme boring, but I believe it suits them much better than the old blue and yellow. I also think that this would make a perfect cap logo for the Brew Crew:

x1poitlhifc8srw64hicefsh9.gif

(I might have to work on a concept soon)

• Like 2

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I not only like, but adore the Brewers current identity. Some people may call their current color scheme boring, but I believe it suits them much better than the old blue and yellow. I also think that this would make a perfect cap logo for the Brew Crew:

x1poitlhifc8srw64hicefsh9.gif

(I might have to work on a concept soon)

I wonder how that would look with a white outline instead of a navy outline.

Well, I posted this in the "Teams needing a Re-Brand" thread and I realize that this is probably a better place to post it. I like these two Jazz uniforms:

karl-malone-utah-jazz.jpg

How anyone could hate this is beyond me. But hey, I guess people liked the vintage feel of the current ones.

deronwilliams.jpg

People have explained to me why they hate this one

Though I really actually like the idea behind what the Reds have now, I feel they are one of two teams (the other being the Pirates) that should always be in vests. I also like them a little better with black trim rather than sans black.

Thus, I feel that this:

...were the the two best uniforms Cincinnati's ever had. Though if they were to take the currents and make them vests with red undershirts, I think that just might take the cake for me.

But they should be in real vests (like in the old photos), not regular jerseys sans sleeves.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Thus, I feel that this:

But they should be in real vests (like in the old photos), not regular jerseys sans sleeves.

I agree with you totally. Vests like what the Pirates and Reds wore back in the 50's and 60's were exceptionally sharp.

• Like 1

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

The current Pirates look is top 5 in the MLB. Even with them wearing that black alt All the time and having the camo jersey. If they changed those two things only Oakland, Yankees and Cardinals would look better than them.

Inncase you were wondering what I think the top 5 MLB looks are

5. Pittsburgh

4. Toronto

3. St.Louis

2. Yankees

1. Oakland

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

The current Pirates look is top 5 in the MLB. Even with them wearing that black alt All the time and having the camo jersey. If they changed those two things only Oakland, Yankees and Cardinals would look better than them.

How do the Athletics look better than the Tigers?

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

The Tigers have a great look. In fact I'd rank them as number six. But the home uniforms just need a bit of orange. Maybe a number outline or a bill of the hat. The only showing one home color thing bothers me. That's probably another unpopular opinion.

Oakland has the best color scheme, great scripts, both hats look great, but I prefer the yellow billed one, and a super cool looking elephant on the sleeve, plus great looking alternates that they don't wear to death.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Well, I posted this in the "Teams needing a Re-Brand" thread and I realize that this is probably a better place to post it. I like these two Jazz uniforms:

karl-malone-utah-jazz.jpg

I like the purple and white uniforms from that era, but these look like a dress that a goth chick would wear to the prom.

...Then along came the Brooklyn Nets Road uniforms, and changed everyone's idea of how "goth" NBA uniforms could be. B)

Love em

Red Sox alternates

Indians block C

Texas Rangers all red

Diamondbacks in Sedona red

Pirates black unis

Padres in blue

Nats current set

Coyotes new uniforms

Buffaslug

Wilds red home

Canes and bolts simple sets