Unpopular Opinions

I actually never saw it as a Bufffaslug until I started going to this site and looking at the comments on it. I always thought it looked like a bolt of lightning or a 3/4 perspective of a buffalo.

slug_to_oldsabres_450.png

Hate me if you want, but I also thought their 2010 rebrand was to bland. It just went back to what they had back in the 70s and 80s but added a ton of grey to it as well as a darker shade of blue.

• Like 1

Overall I disliked the gray glove era in college football, but I must admit they looked pretty sharp on teams that actually wore gray/silver. Kansas State & Ohio State made the gray glove years tolerable for me.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Every team should wear one home and one road uniform, that's it. Hard to have team "identities" nowadays when teams have a months worth of alternates in their closet.

The NFL and NHL have it right.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm ok with 2 alts.. That way, each team had their home whites, road greys, and can exhibit their primary color on one and their secondary color on the other.. If they wanna forego one of those for a throwback or something else, that's fine, but I think 2 alt's at the most is sufficient.. I also think there should be limitations placed on how much they can be worn

I believe this was said earlier but I feel like I'm one of the few people that actually prefers the Current Arizona Diamondbacks look than the Teal and Purple look. Don't get me wrong the Teal and Purple look was great but I feel like they get too much heat on the boards about it. They do have to change a the "D Backs" wordmark and change it with either the full name of just use the "A" logo instead. Like I said they are not perfect but I like the look a lot. Teal and Purple is a bit more original than Red and Black I do agree with that but R and B looks more crisp and cleaner.

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

I don't really like the Hornets current logo over Hugo the Hornet. I don't really hate that logo though.

On kind of a related thing: I actually liked the Bobcats identity, especially in their earlier years. I thought it was really creative. (Bringing back the Hornets was a smart decision though.)

The Jazz have the worst color scheme in sports

Yeah, it really is terrible. Should have gone back to purple instead of adding navy blue.

This was perfect for them in my opinion

jazz-jersey-90s.jpg

Purple, Light Blue & White with Copper accents

YES!

I like the Blue Jackets identity, all of it.

May be an unpopular opinion here, but all of Columbus (including myself) loves their identity.

Let me be more specific. I was about to post this logo with it, but for some reason it didn't work.

zcvu58bag02ulpy46dixvag56.gif

All of it means I like pretty much all their logos including this.