Unpopular Opinions

I actually like the pre-Edge Canucks alternate.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

This might be a huge taek, but personally that navy-to-red fade alt is my favorite Canucks jersey of all time. Sure, the original and current colors are their best combo and fit Vancouver perfectly, plus the 90's black/red/yellow is probably their best set, but there's something about their pre-Edge alt that I love

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

I dont think that the canucks have had a bad logo or jersey.

Not even these two?

jersey_oct_full_063008.jpg

canucksalt2.jpg

That first one is my ultimate guilty pleasure. So bad but soooooo good.
  • Like 1

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

I dont think that the canucks have had a bad logo or jersey.

Not even these two?

jersey_oct_full_063008.jpg

canucksalt2.jpg

That first one is my ultimate guilty pleasure. So bad but soooooo good.

You know, I kinda agree. If the body was solid navy and they made the hem red, it would look plain. Not in any way "classic," but just plain for a jersey that features silver stripes. Maybe they should have made the bottom portion of the sleeves navy and had red gradient above that? I don't know. It's ugly and disjointed, but that somehow makes it more endearing.

EDIT: my browser is only showing the navy and red gradient jersey, but I realize two photos were posted. I was talking about the '00s alternate.

OldRomanSig2.jpg