Unpopular Opinions

Maryland football team is doing it right. even if what they're doing is copying Nike, which says more about UA than Maryland i think

Browns brown pants are perfect how they are

Falcons uniforms are the best in the NFL (Packers 2nd)

PEYTON WILL PLAY!!!!! :)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Super Bowl 43's logo was the best superbowl logo ever.

"Flying Elvis" is better than the old patriots logo.

Totally agree on both

actually, nevermind, I was thinking superbowl 45. (IMO the nicest, I'll never understand all of the hate it gets. the logo for 44 was really nice too)

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Maryland football team is doing it right. even if what they're doing is copying Nike, which says more about UA than Maryland i think

Browns brown pants are perfect how they are

Falcons uniforms are the best in the NFL (Packers 2nd)

PEYTON WILL PLAY!!!!! :)

That's funny, I think the Packers uniforms are the best in the NFL ,followed by the Falcons at number 2.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

Super Bowl 43's logo was the best superbowl logo ever.

"Flying Elvis" is better than the old patriots logo.

Totally agree on both

actually, nevermind, I was thinking superbowl 45. (IMO the nicest, I'll never understand all of the hate it gets. the logo for 44 was really nice too)

I like 45, too. It just sucks adding an "I" every year.

I think this look that the Islanders previously had was amazing.

comrie-776334.jpg

It suited the team very well. The extra amount of orange used on those made the jerseys less boring in comparisson to their 1998-2007 look. Not taking anything away from their current look though. For some reason, I think both looks are equally good.

While I didn't like it on the islanders, I did like the pattern nonetheless, and I thought it's similarity to the penguins' 80s/early-90s jerseys would've made them a good choice for the penguins rather than their current boring-as-hell design. It would've been a nice modernization of a look that a lot of fans are nostalgic for around here.

That said, I know it's an unpopular opinion around Pittsburgh at least, but I've always liked these:

ron_francis_26.jpg

And for some reason, recently, I've really started to miss the robo-pigeon logo.

oBIgzrL.png

I don't like the lack of red in the Winnipeg Jets' new set. It makes the red leaf in thier logo stick out like a terribly sore thumb on thier uniforms.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I hated Maryland's uniforms. That seems to be an unpopular opinion on here. :P

I asked one of my friends and my mom what they think of them. All three of us didn't like it. For kicks I pulled up Oregon's unis and asked my mom what she thought of them. She said they weren't her favorite, but they looked like they were 'collegy'. I told her they were college uniforms. From my enormous sample size of three, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the majority opinion from U.S. Americans.

So definitely not unpopular ^_^ and I think if you do like them, it still wouldn't be all that hard to see why people don't like them.

I think this look that the Islanders previously had was amazing.

comrie-776334.jpg

It suited the team very well. The extra amount of orange used on those made the jerseys less boring in comparisson to their 1998-2007 look. Not taking anything away from their current look though. For some reason, I think both looks are equally good.

While I didn't like it on the islanders, I did like the pattern nonetheless, and I thought it's similarity to the penguins' 80s/early-90s jerseys would've made them a good choice for the penguins rather than their current boring-as-hell design. It would've been a nice modernization of a look that a lot of fans are nostalgic for around here.

That said, I know it's an unpopular opinion around Pittsburgh at least, but I've always liked these:

ron_francis_26.jpg

And for some reason, recently, I've really started to miss the robo-pigeon logo.

What are you talking about? That logo belongs on the side of an airplane or on a bank. It belongs in the past where it is now.....what about my avatar and signatu...oh. :D

Another unpopular opinion of mine is the mix and match look of the late 70s Pirates. Sure some of them were ugly like this:

0530_mid.jpg

But these were colorful and bold.

pirates-uniform_display_image.jpg?1273890223

I'm just waiting for the Pirates to get a gold alternate for home games. If they still had the vests, a mustard gold jersey with black udnershirts would rock my socks!

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

I like the Saints black pants, especially with the gold helmet/white jersey combo. The gold helmet DOES help to separate them from the Ravens, Jaguars, Falcons and others, which makes the look even better.

gyi0061818996.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D