Unpopular Opinions

6 hours ago, miketd1 said:

I actually like these (sans the gradient helmet):

Jacksonville-Jaguars-New-Uniforms.jpg

The jerseys are modern, but nice. The teal and black jerseys would both look nice with the white pants. The black monochrome is terrible, of course, but it's not any worse than any other monochrome set...

That helmet though. It's so ugly, so stupid, and so ill-conceived that it's like a blinding light of incompetence that drowns out everything that might have promise. Yeah, the Jaguars would have a nice set without it. They have it though, and it sucks. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

The jerseys are modern, but nice. The teal and black jerseys would both look nice with the white pants. The black monochrome is terrible, of course, but it's not any worse than any other monochrome set...

That helmet though. It's so ugly, so stupid, and so ill-conceived that it's like a blinding light of incompetence that drowns out everything that might have promise. Yeah, the Jaguars would have a nice set without it. They have it though, and it sucks. 

Agreed with the white pants.  Although, switch the teal jersey numbers to white.  To me the dark jersey numbers seem off when they are paired with white pants.  Like the Browns brown jersey with orange numbers should have orange pants.  Or the Rams should have gold pants with their home jerseys....ok, that should just happen anyway

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ice_Cap said:

The sad part is that they could have used either an all matte black or all gold lid and the uniform would have gone well with either, IMHO.

• Like 4

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

41 minutes ago, logo-maker said:

The sad part is that they could have used either an all matte black or all gold lid and the uniform would have gone well with either, IMHO.

Hell, an all teal helmet wouldn't have looked bad with their current unis.

• Like 1

Hotter Than July > Thriller

13 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

I don't think that's really all that bad.

LosAngelesRams.png

its simplistic,boring and generic and childish in a few words lol

theres nothing creative about it.

Just computer graphic generated trash.Its too smooth.

the stuff below has more character,more flavor,more intimidation 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjgcpCGAb5ZrLuBBjBy9Bnew_ram_head__logo1.jpg

i

Also, the Montreal Canadiens uniform...while yes a timeless classic, was always uninspiring to me. It's not bad...but that uniform (white moreso than red) has always been very middle of the road.

I consider the 1975-1995 Boston Bruins (home and road) uniforms to be among the greatest in professional sports(few hold them in such high regard). The beautiful bright white and yellow home jerseys, the not busy (as it became post 1995) spoked B. Everything was in balance and harmony. And they looked like the big bad bruins when they went on the road as well with the dark jerseys. Perfect

51885381-canadian-hockey-player-ray-bour33a7c86aa744c7f09627e0261fbc46b0.jpg

• Like 4

The only changes I'd make to what the Bruins have now would be normal three-layer block letting for names (the current sorta-serif font is too clever by half) and a black-yellow-black pattern on the whites. Oh, and eliminate the "Bruins Boston" shoulder logo and go with "Boston Bruins" on both sweaters. But those are tiny tweaks. The template and logos are the best they've ever had.

• Like 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

18 hours ago, Metro Boomin said:

The Lightning's current set is the best they've ever had

Even though they look like just the Leafs, the uniform is really good.

However the logo is terrible. They should just have a big lightning bolt on the front of their jersey like a sash.