Unpopular Opinions

I don't like white on white football uniforms. I hate football uniforms that are completely white from head to toe. Worse offender of this, Texas Longhorns road uniforms. White helmets, white facemask, white jersey, white pants, white socks, and white shoes. :blink::wacko:<_<:cry::cursing::Oo::angered:

I'm sorry, but white on white just screams practice uniforms to me. One of "my rules" for football uniforms is that white jerseys must be worn with colored pants.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I'm sorry, but white on white just screams practice uniforms to me. One of "my rules" for football uniforms is that white jerseys must be worn with colored pants.

Agreed, all NFL teams should get this memo. If the Panthers insist on wearing white at home, they should get some blue pants or something.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Agreed, all NFL teams should get this memo. If the Panthers insist on wearing white at home, they should get some blue pants or something.

Honestly, if the Panthers ever change their look they should just ditch the silver. Go with "Panther Blue" as the primary color with black and white as accent colors.

Denver+Broncos+v+Carolina+Panthers+T69w4W3rrHkl.jpg

I think this is one of the top five looks in the NFL.

My one gripe with Carolina's uniform is the overuse of the panther head. If you have stripes on your pants you don't need a logo at the hip.

Big fan of that jersey too. Too bad they avoid it as if they're the Dallas Cowboys. The blue jersey never looks right on them, either. The way silver, electric blue, and white all leap off a black base is pretty neat.

Guess it's not so unpopular after all!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Plain/stripeless footballs pants are underrated IMO. They can be paired with most jersey designs and make a decent uniform. I'd like to see more NFL teams go with plain pants.

Plain/stripeless footballs pants are underrated IMO. They can be paired with most jersey designs and make a decent uniform. I'd like to see more NFL teams go with plain pants.

On, this site, I'm afraid you'll find that to be a VERY unpopular opinion.

Personaly, I hate almost all stripeless pants. IMO, the only time it works is when metallic gold pants are paired with gold helmets.

Oh, and Michigan.

Other than that, I can't think of another situation where a team wouldn't look better with a stripe on their pants.

Big fan of that jersey too. Too bad they avoid it as if they're the Dallas Cowboys. The blue jersey never looks right on them, either. The way silver, electric blue, and white all leap off a black base is pretty neat.

Guess it's not so unpopular after all!

I think it's a really great look, but as you say, you barely ever see it. Perhaps it's an out of sight, out of mind thing. I feel like "Carolina Panthers black jerseys" never shows up on the random NFL listmania threads.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Personaly, I hate almost all stripeless pants. IMO, the only time it works is when metallic gold pants are paired with gold helmets.

Oh, and Michigan.

Other than that, I can't think of another situation where a team wouldn't look better with a stripe on their pants.

Lots of people seem to think the St. Louis Rams look their best wearing the plain gold pants. The blue and white striped pants look like they're part of a completely different uniform set. Can you honestly say the Rams striped pants mesh well with their jerseys?

Oh, and Michigan.

Lots of people seem to think the St. Louis Rams look their best wearing the plain gold pants. The blue and white striped pants look like they're part of a completely different uniform set. Can you honestly say the Rams striped pants mesh well with their jerseys?

No, I think the Ram's striped pants are crap, too. Of their choices, the plain gold pants are best. I don't know that they wouldn't look better with striped gold pants, however. They'd cetainly look more like an NFL team.