Unpopular Opinions

On 10/11/2016 at 2:29 PM, WSU151 said:

There's something awesome about playoff day games, especially in the fall when the weather is usually great.

Yep, watching playoff baseball on a fall afternoon is awesome. 

• Like 1

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

On 10/25/2016 at 0:59 PM, Rj0498 said:

I kind of agree with you I love their logo but I think their uniforms leave a little to be desired

I think the Texans should wear red jerseys at home full time to add some needed "pop" to their look.

• Like 1

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

On today's episode of "Things I Unpopularly Love But Don't Know What to Say To Defend It":

IMG_5266.JPG

I love this uniform, and think it's by far the best the Brewers have ever looked. My reasoning really does amount to, simply, "I just love how it all looks and prefer it". Though the ball-in-glove is a good logo and clever, I do also think it's really overrated and I don't really want to see it replace this set. I won't go so far as to say it'd be a bad idea because if it's what the fans overwhelmingly want, then that's that. But should this eventually go by the wayside, I'll definitely be one of the handful to really miss it.

• Like 7

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

20 minutes ago, Ark said:

y71myf8mlwlk8lbgagh3fd5e0.gif

is a great logo. Pat the Patriot is a great logo too, but it doesn't work well as a helmet logo. This one does.

I agree. Pat would make a great logo for the sleeves, if they were able to refresh him to look a bit more like "Elvis" on their lids.

• Like 2

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

On 10/30/2016 at 6:26 PM, Mitch B said:

I think the Texans should wear red jerseys at home full time to add some needed "pop" to their look.

I think they should just swap the blue and red jerseys - make the red the regular and the blue the alt. Theirs are probably my favorite navy jerseys in the league, too, aside from maybe the Cowboys' seldom-seen blues. (I'm not a big fan of navy blue in general - too dull and boring.) However, there are too many teams wearing navy and the Texans could stand to look brighter, and I really like the look of their red alts, so I say go red full-time and save blue for special occasions.

• Like 3

As far as MLB goes, other than the Brewers .Dbacks(horrible) and Padres, the league seems OK. No more BFFBS,except the Reds but if you go down the list, the league isn't that bad. I just want the Mets to never ever ever ever change uniforms.

• Like 2

On 3 de noviembre de 2016 at 10:37 PM, joekono said:

As far as MLB goes, other than the Brewers .Dbacks(horrible) and Padres, the league seems OK. No more BFFBS,except the Reds but if you go down the list, the league isn't that bad. I just want the Mets to never ever ever ever change uniforms.

I really hate the Rockies' look. If it weren't for the Dbacks (who would look pretty good without the red splotches), they'd be the worst in the league to me.

• Like 1