Unpopular Opinions

The Flames' primaries are awful jerseys that should be consigned to the history books, but their current thirds definitely wouldn't be a sufficient replacement. The look is incomplete without black trim.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On 11/12/2016 at 6:04 PM, Rj0498 said:

The uniforms were great the only problem was that, the niners sucked most of the time they were in those

Actually, the main problem with those is that the red the 49ers wore with that set was actually more of a cardinal (i.e., darker) red. Have them use the traditional, candy-apple red they've worn outside of that set and you have a great modernized 49ers look...and there's even some justification for using black!

• Like 4

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

The Cowboys' uniforms look fine on that pre-snap camera angle, but they fall apart quickly when you look any closer.  I hate hate hate the black (navy?) outlines on the sleeves; there's no reason for it.  It looks like they're always wearing an alt that they can't match the helmet to because of the one-helmet rule.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

Actually, the main problem with those is that the red the 49ers wore with that set was actually more of a cardinal (i.e., darker) red. Have them use the traditional, candy-apple red they've worn outside of that set and you have a great modernized 49ers look...and there's even some justification for using black!

Agree. I thought there was too much black in this set, but lighten up the red and (imo) also make the black helmet stripe white or add in a white one between red and black and these can look good.

• Like 1

I think the Caps jerseys are pretty good. A few minor changes (namely ditching the side panels and fixing the hem on the home jersey) and they could be some of the best in the league...

epa01710289-capitals-l-r-alex-ovechkin-t

(Ignore the socks in this photo... Couldn't find a better, updated picture)

• Like 1

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

26 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Image result for 1981 cincinnati bengals

These uniforms suck. The jerseys are too generic and the striping looks like orange duct tape with tiger stripes. It's an overall outdated set that should stay in the past.

That is the most beautiful Bengals jerseys since 1981-1996. 1997-2003 was when they added the Tiger on the sleeves and the T.V. numbers moved on the shoulders.

• Like 1