Unpopular Opinions

For some reason, people gravitate towards the worst of the Sens' logos, especially the awful, awful, awful Peace Tower logo.

• Like 1

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

To piggy-back on the Senators thing:
Senators12.png
These jerseys aren't good... but they have potential, I think. To me the set's biggest flaw is that it's still on the awful Edge template, so ditch the random blobs on the sleeves & armpits, give them traditional sleeve & hem-stripes, and I think they'd have a pretty solid look.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2017 at 4:56 PM, mcj882000 said:

To piggy-back on the Senators thing:
Senators12.png
These jerseys aren't good... but they have potential, I think. To me the set's biggest flaw is that it's still on the awful Edge template, so ditch the random blobs on the sleeves & armpits, give them traditional sleeve & hem-stripes, and I think they'd have a pretty solid look.

I'll take it a step further and say traditionalize the stripes, use gold as a trim color to separate them from the Devils and Hurricanes, and ditch the =O= logo on the shoulders for the 2D Senator. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

41 minutes ago, Ray Lankford said:

I like where your head's at but I'm not crazy about that jersey. Too much yellow, maybe?

I'd actually remove the yellow pin stripe from the collar and the edge of the sleeve. Just one stripe in each area. And pair it with white pants (with either a thin yellow, or brown, or brown/yellow/brown pin stripe going down the side). 

Turn the yellow into the old khaki/sand/whatever color they used to use and that might be a better look.  (Then you could bring back the khaki road jerseys that were awesome.)

• Like 5

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

5 minutes ago, Mockba said:

Turn the yellow into the old khaki/sand/whatever color they used to use and that might be a better look.  (Then you could bring back the khaki road jerseys that were awesome.)

Yeah, that would work, since the Pads' unis have been getting blander and blander since the retired the navy blue and orange scheme.

20 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

I have a friend with the same opinion. After the SB last night he said, "at least Julio has a real championships from Alabama"

Yeah like to me I think college players are actually playing because they love the sport. NFL most of the time just seems like they're in it for the money. Also, the rivalries are really intense in college. NFL not really. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JerseyJosh said:

Another one of my unpopular opinions - I only like the Pats set because it reminds me of the past Nets set. It's basically the football version of these:

new-jersey-nets-kenyon-martin-lets-out-a

Wow. I'd never thought of it before but it does look similar.

• Like 1