Unpopular Opinions

Bobcats Logo and Uniform. Still one of the best logos and unis... IMO. :-) (*)

Is that why you gave it 0/1 stars?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I also love the yellow over white.

wvu-marshall.jpg

I love it when teams go navy/black helmet, lighter dark shade of jersey (yellow, red, etc) and then white pants. This example and the Falcons come to mind immediately. Just looks good.

But I hate it when teams go from white helmet to intermediate jersey to dark pants, like the Titans. Just no.

6fQjS3M.png

I love Niagara's grey shorts/grey helmets.

chrismoran.jpg

and the 90' Patriots uniforms are still some of my favorites all time... I just love that sublimated torso striping.

bledsoe.jpg

I also love almost any yellow jersey.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Here are my unpopular opinions:

MLB

I LOVE the Blue Jays current uniforms and was disappointed when I heard they were changing them.

I like the Mets black uniforms.

I liked the Royals black uniforms.

I liked the Reds old uniforms with the black hats and sleeves.

I liked the original Devil Rays uniforms.

I hate every brown uniform the Padres ever wore, although the first and last ones were tolerable.

NHL

I liked the Senators 'SENS' jerseys, although their new their new third jerseys are better.

I really liked the Coyotes old uniforms and thought it was a huge downgrade when they switched to their current ones.

I liked the Stars mooterus jerseys.

I like the Stars' current uniforms and don't understand why they get so much crap. Except for the unnecessary alternate (now away) white 'Dallas' jerseys.

I liked the Flames black jerseys with the flaming horse.

I really liked the Canucks 1997-2007 uniforms and was disappointed when they switched back to blue and green.

NFL

I liked the Bills old uniforms that they had before this year, at least the colors, I agree that the design was pretty bad.

I like the Cardinals black jerseys.

I liked the 49ers previous uniforms better than their current 'classic' look.

I liked the Lions black jerseys.

I don't really like the Chiefs uniforms and think they could use an update.

NBA

I think the Hawks look better in navy & red than they did in red & yellow.

Miami looks better in green jerseys:

jacory-harris.jpg

The Gators' ProCombat from last year is the best uniform they've worn:

F-nike-pro-combat.jpg

These I agree with.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

MLB

I LOVE the Blue Jays current uniforms and was disappointed when I heard they were changing them.

I hate every brown uniform the Padres ever wore, although the first and last ones were tolerable.

NHL

I liked the Senators 'SENS' jerseys, although their new their new third jerseys are better.

I really liked the Coyotes old uniforms and thought it was a huge downgrade when they switched to their current ones.

I like the Stars' current uniforms and don't understand why they get so much crap. Except for the unnecessary alternate (now away) white 'Dallas' jerseys.

I really liked the Canucks 1997-2007 uniforms and was disappointed when they switched back to blue and green.

NFL

I liked the Bills old uniforms that they had before this year, at least the colors, I agree that the design was pretty bad.

NBA

Wow...I don't really agree with anything on this list (maybe somewhat on Bills and Chiefs).

Nice work at long list of "unpopular".

I'll add that I hate the Cartoon Bird

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

NBA:

I think the look that all 30 teams are wearing now is each franchise's best look :P

The Heat belong in the red jersey full time.

Cleveland is a mess and always has been with jerseys. The current ones suck almost as much as the LeBron era jerseys.

Memphis looked better in Teal and black.

NFL:

Pat Patriot is horrible compared to the Elvis patriot, but I love the red as a throwback.

The Bengals would have the best uniforms in the league if they got rid of the side panels.

I like the Broncos in navy instead of orange.

The Colts need blue pants for away games.

Buffalo needs to bring back the red helmet, and I'd like to see them with red pants.

MLB:

The Giants' best alt was the Bonds era black one. Scrap the orange one.

The Marlins rebrand is significantly better than the old uniforms.

The Blue Jays 2004 grey cap was beautiful.

Arizona's uniforms look better after the color switch, but I'd still rather them be in teal and purple.

NHL:

I loved the Isles first edge jerseys.

The Blue Jackets have the best home/away set in the league.

The Red Wings home jersey has way too much red for my taste.

I would like to see Montreal in a blue alternate, as well as the white version of the home full time.

Pittsburgh's Vegas gold has grown on me, though I do want a black and yellow alternate. The blue needs to go.

Calgary's jerseys are not that bad.

While I love Nashville's new jerseys, I miss the silver dominated away

Manchester-City-icon.png

To go with the Brewers talk on the last page, here's an unpopular opinion:

I actually prefer their current scheme to the old blue and athletic gold. And I like their uniforms and logos, generally. They look better now than they ever have in their history, I'd say.

You're the guy!

Oh, you already knew that I'm that guy. Current scheme = terrific.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

MLB

NHL

NFL

NBA

Holy cow! That is quite a list. Those are, every one, VERY unpopular opinions... and for good reasons. Yeeesh.

I think the Mets look better with some black and the drop shadow

I hope you get drenched in the semen of 14 elephants, 6 horses, and maybe a woodchuck.

Normally I would tell someone who posted this to grow up, but I have to admit I laughed hard at this. Especially considering it's about something as little (in the grand scheme of things) as black in the Mets' color scheme, as much as I also hate it. :lol:

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.