Unpopular Opinions

38 minutes ago, insert name said:

I think he meant these, 

IMG_9477.JPG

I didn't realize it was unpopular. I don't care for them, either. They're not great. They're not bad. They're just kinda there.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2017 at 2:19 PM, OnWis97 said:

And how's this for unpopular...I'll take the 2000-2012 uniforms with GFGS over all of 'em  I felt like the gray fit in nicely.  The only thing that did not work for me were the ovals behind the numbers.

That's unpopular alright.  Holy cow...that is easily the most god awful set in Suns history. 

I like the Rangers alternatives too. With exception to those weird 2 years in the 70s, the Rangers have had a good track record with uniforms. I would like those alternatives to come back when Adidas decided to bring it back. 

XM4KeeA.png

14 hours ago, insert name said:

I think he meant these, 

IMG_9477.JPG

I hate that they wear these against opponents that have fantastic sweaters. The original Blueshirts against teams like the B's, the Habs, or even the Wild, would a be fantastic sweater matchup, but nope, they wear these instead. Boston especially... 

• Like 1

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

On 3/5/2017 at 8:00 PM, Rj0498 said:

In honor of being march i will say this, I think the st pats day unis are good.

63b33e0e251ce9999599d2182b8cab4e.jpg

New-York-Knicks-St-Patricks-Day-20121.png

st_patricks_day435290.jpg

I think the Celtics' St. Patty's Day uni looks great for a once-a-year thing. It should be their only alternate. I don't particularly care for the green unis of teams whose actual color schemes don't include green. I mean, if you play physical basketball you'll probably get pinched no matter what color you wear, right?

On 3/4/2017 at 5:20 PM, San Diego said:

I hate the Packers and Bears uniforms.

I think they're grossly overrated, but not bad. 

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but my main problem with the bears uniforms is that they still have GSH on the sleeves. I understand he had a massive impact on the history of football, especially in Chicago, but I think like every other memorial patches it doesn't need to be a permanent fixture on the uniforms.

Then again, I'm not a bears fan, so I'm not advocating it be taken off, I understand how important he was to the franchise, I just think it doesn't look good.

I think Nashville looks a lot better with the yellow helmets than with blue helmets

nashvilles-filip-forsberg-is-toying-with

sDuTDAI.jpg

If they would get a regular template they would have a perfect uniform, but that template honestly isn't even that bad. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Ark said:

I think Nashville looks a lot better with the yellow helmets than with blue helmets

nashvilles-filip-forsberg-is-toying-with

sDuTDAI.jpg

If they would get a regular template they would have a perfect uniform, but that template honestly isn't even that bad. 

The problem with the yellow helmets is that they don't match the shade of gold used on the uniforms.