Unpopular Opinions

On 3/9/2018 at 2:32 PM, daniel75 said:

Devil Rays name and colors are far superior to the Rays.

Which color set? The gradient (which are underrated for the theme, IMO) or the dark green, light blue, black?  If only the middle set lost the black, the Rays really could have made green and light blue an awesome baseball color palette.

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

50 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Which color set? The gradient (which are underrated for the theme, IMO) or the dark green, light blue, black?  If only the middle set lost the black, the Rays really could have made green and light blue an awesome baseball color palette.

The gradient, somehow it works for me.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, daniel75 said:

The gradient, somehow it works for me.

I do think they should have made the numbers neon green instead of purple. Black and purple seemed too close to the Rockies (and even the D-backs). A really crazy look would have been purple numbers outlined in green.

On 3/8/2018 at 2:24 PM, WSU151 said:

This road uni is far better than what the Cubs wear today, and probably the best (or maybe Top 3) the Cubs have worn all time. I think my only critique is it only needed one sleeve patch, and though the Cubs patch looks nice, the 80s/90s bear patch was probably a better choice and synced with the home jersey:

GettyImages-453023734.0.jpg

The Montreal Expos of Chicago

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, daniel75 said:

Not a fan of soccer kits changing what seems like every season. Find one and stick with it.

I mean if money didn't talk I'm sure a lot of teams probably would stick with a design for years. Teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid & Celtic have stuck with at least a theme of what their jerseys are and make very slight modifications.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, WavePunter said:

Not a fan of them being called "Kits".. It's a uniform in every other sport, even sports that require similar attire

I agree, but figured someone would have said “ their called kits not uniforms.”

3 hours ago, daveindc said:

I wouldn't might if the Dodger adopted blue alts for the regular season.

Maybe Wednesday or Thursday home games (it looks pretty great with the white pants). Bring it in to the rotation for just a few games.

• Like 1

Just because the current set is a trainwreck doesn't mean we have to give this uniform all the love in the world:

zkg4h2hggw9xh464ghcfke4r2.gif

The colors are dull and outdated (from an era where it seemed like everyone had to tone down colors and used the blandest shade they could find).

It's like if the Anaheim Ducks made the switch from their 2007 Stanley Cup uniforms to something much more horrendous, and everyone clamoring for the old look and claiming it's the best they've ever looked.

• Like 5

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg