Unpopular Opinions

I thought this was cool for how bad it was way back when:

532960_display_image.jpg?1279321075

That's pretty terrible. There really isn't anything good about that uniform.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The helmet logo looks like one of those car stickers with abbreviations for wherever you are that you see in gift shops.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The color scheme was interesting, I'll give you that, but a charter franchise in a major city should have a relatively classic palette. That would've been a neat color scheme for, say, the Rockets, if they were dead-set on scrapping the championship uniforms.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

This was the best Warriors uniform set and color scheme:

warriors.jpg

I like this set much more than the update of it:

http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=y4b0eg7itey1fu1vt9279gh0n

Ugly generic garbage^

The uniforms that you posted were actually a pretty cool set, it just didn't say "Golden State Warriors" to me. I feel like now, the Warriors are on the right track. But as someone else mentioned, that look would be good for another team, just not the Warriors.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I'm new here, so don't kill me.

I like the navy trim on the Miami Dolphins logo. It works well, IMO.

Miami Dolphins Logo

Although I think the Fins need a complete overhaul, I also prefer the newer logo to what they had prior. The navy trim and modernization of the dolphin looks real good. I've just never been sold on the whole 'dolphin wearing a helmet' and the orange sun behind him. They can do so much better IMO.

I hated the Iverson-era 76ers uniforms and every element of them. I never want to see those colors or graphics again.

I agree. I'm actually not sure if we're in the minority on that.

I actually like the look that the Tennessee Titans have right now. I like the colors and even the logo. Sure, some aspects of the uniform are sloppy, but I don' hate it as much as everyone else. Their white jerseys worn with the light blue pants is a really nice look, in my opinion.

tacobell.jpg

Yes, I root for teams all over the place. And I apparently favor birds.

I hated the Iverson-era 76ers uniforms and every element of them. I never want to see those colors or graphics again.

I agree. I'm actually not sure if we're in the minority on that.

I actually like the look that the Tennessee Titans have right now. I like the colors and even the logo. Sure, some aspects of the uniform are sloppy, but I don' hate it as much as everyone else. Their white jerseys worn with the light blue pants is a really nice look, in my opinion.

I like them a lot too. Though it took me years to notice they had both a navy and a light blue jersey

Manchester-City-icon.png

I think wearing a throwback jersey with a modern player's name on it is fine. A team could announce a throwback alternate tomorrow and it would then be an official jersey. Or to put it another way, you could buy a pro team yourself and announce a throwback alternate.

It's just you supporting your favorite team.