Unpopular Opinions

And, of course, it replaced their original logo, which lasted two decades and was associated with back-to-back world championships. This logo came at the tail end of their somewhat lackluster late 90s/early 00s era.

Incorrect. This logo replaced the original. The muscular bird was an alternate mark from 2000-2002 and replaced this logo in 2003 as the primary mark.

CCLSCsig-1.jpg

Uniform tracker - 2011 version coming soon...

Based on what I have seen on different forums, this is a pretty unpopular view among Habs fans...

I like these numbers:

Price_Mon_1stGame_White_Jersey_P31Store.jpg

a LOT more than the old away ones, also used in last years Heritage Classic:

Free-shipping-2011-Heritage-classic-hockey-jersey-Montreal-Canadiens-76-SUBBAN-white-fight-strap-top-quality.jpg

Bear in mind that in some of those cases, letters and numbers are simplified and made bolder to be easier to read from the stands.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Edit: Nevermind, I misread the quited posts and my question was already answered.

I like the numbers in the Price jersey more, but the team needs to choose between either having the single or the double outline on the home and road, I don't like the inconsistency.

I hate the Panthers' stick-and-palm tree logo with every fiber of my being.

Now that's some vitriol. I think it's great, myself. Any particular reason(s) you hate it so much?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This is one of my favorite helmets in college football, and hope it never changes:

illinois-fighting-illini-deluxe-replica-helmet-100-t692301-500.jpg

If you were to ask me why...well, I wouldn't be able to explain it perfectly, but to me it just has that look about it that says "this is a big-time college football helmet". Sounds silly I know, but that's pretty much the best I can come up with. And growing up, that "Illinois" script - albeit Giants-ish - was iconic to me personally. As a kid, having seen no other college team wear a script like that on their helmets, it was uniquely Illinois' to me.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

^ I agree. I like the Illinois helmet and wish the Giants would go back to their old helmet. Like you, I can't quite put my finger on it, but I find these scripts strong and unique.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I'm part of the camp that loves the Cleveland Browns wearing brown pants with their white jerseys. I hate the white on whtie look in football, and orange should be limited to the helmet color and striping. The brown pants would really benefit by having stripes added to them though. The plain pants only work for the St. Louis Rams.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Not sure exactly how unpopular as such this is, but as a Panthers fan I'm going to really miss the current look when Nike go wild on us for next season. Obviously slightly biased opinion but I really think it's a damn fine look, bordering on modern classic status. Plus it'll be sad as I'm pretty sure it's the only remaining 90's expansion look in any of the 4 major sports, which I'm weirdly proud of the fact we maintained

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

This is the best the Warriors have ever looked. I didn't really like it until the last few years they wore it, but it's much better than any of their blue and gold sets.

BaronDavis_468x747.jpg

I'm with you. It beautifully updated/cleaned up the late 90's look, which was okay, but the massive thunderbolts down the side were a bit too much. This here was a very sharp set, and I loved those colors together. Great balance.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Maybe it isn't such an unpopular opinion

Cheesy primary aside, the Golden State Warriors definitely looked their best from 2002 to 2010. That shade of Orange made so much sense... Why they would depict the Golden Gate Bridge in yellow instead of it is beyond me.