Unpopular Opinions

I think Detroit Tigers should've add orange to their home uniform and fix their road uniform. Relive the tiger logo and put the tiger head on the left sleeve. Add sublimated tiger stripes on the logo and even the sleeve piping.

I'm so sorry but Tigers' uniforms are one of world's boringest uniforms.  Ever. 

Edited by Eastport76
  • Like 1

FyVfBOy.png

Sc4Eo24.png

On 1/16/2020 at 2:41 PM, Jimmy Lethal said:

The new Winston-Salem Dash rebrand is a downgrade. I'll take "sneering fastball with deliciously 2000s wordmark" over "ChiSox dress-up but with some purple" any day of the week.

I agree with this 100%, it's so plain! It also kind of reminds me of some of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Railriders old logos.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:39 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

While we are discussing the color Kelly green as well as unpopular opinions, let me drop this one;  there isn't a team that wears green in any sport at any level that wouldn't look better in Kelly green. Hell, I'd put some teams in Kelly that don't even wear green. That color makes me ridiculously happy.

A few months ago, I found out that the department of the hospital I work in passed up the chance to wear kelly green scrubs and instead chose dark gray. I cannot tell you how disappointed I was! Meanwhile, everyone I was sitting at lunch with looked at me like I had two heads for stating my preference for kelly green. 

I have to agree with the original post, it always looks good on a sports uniform!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, NorthStarNines said:

A few months ago, I found out that the department of the hospital I work in passed up the chance to wear kelly green scrubs and instead chose dark gray. I cannot tell you how disappointed I was! Meanwhile, everyone I was sitting at lunch with looked at me like I had two heads for stating my preference for kelly green. 

I have to agree with the original post, it always looks good on a sports uniform!

This is essentially what being an Eagles fan is like lol. Theres a part of the fanbase that would like black full time. Hopefully just a vocal minority

• Like 1

This is not quite the same as the Unpopular Opinions thread, but it is about your logo/uniform related confessions, however popular or not they may be.

-----

I wanted the New York Mets to appear in the 2000 World Series wearing their 1986 racing stripe uniform set.

UBwef0L.png

I'm sure this is quite a popular opinion but I would have loved to have seen the Seahawks in the Super Bowl with their 76-01 uniform. The gray endzone with the old 'Seahawks' wordmark in blue would have been amazing. 

Another one is that as much as I loved the loose fitting kits in soccer in the 90s, I like the more form fitting ones of the past 10 years.

Also, as much I love anything retro (especially the 80s or 90s), the throwback (or, fauxback) soccer kits with the sublimated patterns are terrible.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I wanted the Titans to beat the Chiefs and make it to SB 54 simply because the uniforms put such a bad taste in people’s mouths

I was really pulling for the Titans to pull off the upset, but to be honest, I was relieved that the Chiefs won so the Titans crappy uniforms wouldn’t be immortalized by a Super Bowl appearance.

• Like 2

At the time, I thought these Sharks uniforms were easily the best in the NHL:

17879.jpg

apr-20-2002-san-jose-ca-usa-san-jose-sha

In my defense, I was 17 and barely maintaining a C grade average at the time.

• Like 7
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm sickly curious about how the Flyers' scrapped teal 90's alts would've been considered today, had they actually made it to the ice; would they be considered like the Burger King or Pooh Bear jerseys, an absolute mistake that should never have happened, or would they become the Fisherman, a set initially reviled but that eventually becomes something of a "so bad, it's good" thing?

spacer.png

Additionally, this is the best Washington has ever looked;

spacer.png