Unpopular Opinions

The Chargers should just wear yellow pants at home and on the road, promote the powder blue to the regular home jersey, and eliminate the navy crap entirely. Keep it on as a trim color, but nothing else.

LOL I was just saying that to my coworker who is a big Chargers fan ( just he is more classic powder/collegiate blue fan ) but I agree try need to whip out the old yellow pants at least as an alt pants set.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

The Chargers should just wear yellow pants at home and on the road, promote the powder blue to the regular home jersey, and eliminate the navy crap entirely. Keep it on as a trim color, but nothing else.

Unpopular opinion: Ugh. No. Navy > "Powder"

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Agreed.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Best Ducks jerseys:

ana97b-selanne.jpgana97b-askey.jpg

ana97c-kariya.jpgana97c-hebert.jpg

Only change I would make would be eggplant pants instead of black.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Agreed.

Add another one.

In fact, I love the Chargers' current set.

spacer.png

Ugh, sorry, I can't get past the navy jerseys' symbolism of the Spanos family's cheap, incompetent ownership. They're the ones who introduced the ugly, drab navy jerseys to begin with, and refuse to change it back to full-time powder blue because powder blue "represents the past, not the future" or something.

Never mind the fact that powder blue is associated with the only championship in franchise history, while the navy gear has seen countless playoff failures, an asswhooping in the Super Bowl, and the Ryan Leaf era. :rolleyes:

And the old navy jerseys looked even worse than the current ones - no powder blue, and not enough yellow.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

While over done, laces on teams that aren't Original 6 teams are okay, as well as having a vintage style uniform.

The Senators O logo is boring.

The Oilers and Islanders looked way better in their pre-edge sets instead of their current "we used to be champtions" vintage uniforms.

Can't believe wanting the powder blue Chargers jersey used full time is an unpopular opinion. The navy is as dull as paint.

Not to mention... besides the Chargers, the Bears, Cowboys (sort of), Broncos, Texans, Patriots, Rams, and Seahawks all use navy as a primary color.

Meanwhile, powder blue is used as a primary by the Titans and the Lions. Plus, a powder blue jersey/yellow pants combo would be unique in the entire league. I don't get why everyone wants the Chargers to look like a bland stereotype of modern NFL uniforms.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I can't stand almost every incarnation of every uniform the Leafs have ever worn. From their inconsistent striping, to their generic leaf logo, to their dull shade of blue. They're just too damn plain to look at which is a shame because all other O6 teams look fantastic. If I had to pick I'd say these are the best looking uniforms they've ever worn

JacquesPlante.jpg

Midway.png

I think the Marlins new uniforms are perfect for the city of Miami because of the colors fit the nightlife enviornment at night. These are one of the better uniforms in the NL along with St.Louis and LA.

Miami-Marlins-Uniforms-2012-3.jpg

Agreed. Two things for me though: 1) The white script on the gray road uni looks terrible. Needs to be changed to black. 2) I reeeeally hope they actually do wear the orange cap with the orange jerseys. The fact that the orange cap was nowhere to be seen at the unveiling is rather alarming to me.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

This is the best uniform in the NBA. I'm not sure HOW unpopular this opinion is, but it's definitely polarizing.

golden-state-warriors-roster-53a4c.jpg

I agree. I get why people don't like it, but I still love it.

The most underrated uniform in the NBA, right up with Boston and Chicago.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png