Unpopular Opinions

I think the Patriot's "Flyin' Elvis" logo is VASTLY superior to their spiking Colonial soldier logo (though I don't think that is a very unpopular opinion)

As a logo Elvis is better than Pat. However, the uniforms Elvis has been associated with...suck, while the uniform Pat is associated with is timeless and could easily be one of the best in the league, still.

Sacrificing Flying Elvis for a return to the old uniforms would be an awesome trade for Patriots fans.

spacer.png

I think the Patriot's "Flyin' Elvis" logo is VASTLY superior to their spiking Colonial soldier logo (though I don't think that is a very unpopular opinion)

As a logo Elvis is better than Pat. However, the uniforms Elvis has been associated with...suck, while the uniform Pat is associated with is timeless and could easily be one of the best in the league, still.

Sacrificing Flying Elvis for a return to the old uniforms would be an awesome trade for Patriots fans.

Disagree. They are really not timeless. While the uniforms themselves may not seem that dated, you can't hide a dated helmet logo. I personally prefer Elvis, but a modernized Pat would do. LaFarge had a great one in the NFL concept championships.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

This is the best uniform in the NBA. I'm not sure HOW unpopular this opinion is, but it's definitely polarizing.

golden-state-warriors-roster-53a4c.jpg

From your front view picture, yes, it is a beautiful uniform. But the white side paneling ruin it. Why on Earth did Golden State add the white? This uniform would be a Top 3 uniform without those white side panels.

Nash.jpg

You won three superbowls in the current uniforms.. which is why they should never change

The current uniforms are ugly as :censored:. I don't associate championships with uniforms, which is why I wasn't butthurt when the Red Sox finally updated their road uniform.

Disagree. They are really not timeless. While the uniforms themselves may not seem that dated, you can't hide a dated helmet logo. I personally prefer Elvis, but a modernized Pat would do. LaFarge had a great one in the NFL concept championships.

Flying Elvis with the red uniforms wouldn't mix. A modernized Pat logo would have to do.

spacer.png

You won three superbowls in the current uniforms.. which is why they should never change

They wouldn't be the first team to ditch a look that has won championships and they won't be the last. Not everyone can be the Yankees.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't know why so many people think going the "throwback" route for the Saints is a good thing, I think it's the worst the team has looked in it's history...

tumblr_ls375cwdVC1qlhqdro1_500.jpg

The current sets might need a little tweaking, but the "retro" set, (yes I know the helmet doesn't match the uniform), looks bad...

And On an NBA note, I agree with the Golden State set, though I think it should lose the white striping as well. It seems to me, at least on the boards, that the Pacer's current uniform set is disliked compared to the former sets, but I think it might be one of the sharpest looks in the Association.

rs7dauz89201l84e1m95phnlp.gif is better than 9xwhs1zpsrieo36sdhgfzud1b.gif

I disagree. I miss the pacers pinstripes so much. Such a great look compared to the generic garb they presently have.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Like I said in the pinstripe thread, the Pacers' logo is too modern for something as staid as Olde Tyme Pinstripes. If they were the Indiana ProudTraditionOfTheseSoCalledBasketedballers, okay maybe, but the Pacers should be sort of sleek and oblique. And chic! All week!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

From your front view picture, yes, it is a beautiful uniform. But the white side paneling ruin it. Why on Earth did Golden State add the white? This uniform would be a Top 3 uniform without those white side panels.

Nash.jpg

Agreed. The white panels do take away from what could be a beatiful uniform. Worse than that however are the awful & completely unnecessary wordmark's surrounding the logo... in copperplate