Unpopular Opinions

august_008e2.jpg

coyotes_display_image.jpg?1275632455

Torn on this one... While the original yotes set looked fantastic (aside from the alternate) the new set has it's own visual merits as well. One thing the current set has going for it is the use of brick as a primary colour instead of the tired cliche of using black. That being said, I can't help but miss the the hunter green and purple accents.

If the Ducks would return the Mighty to there look I'd be a happy guy. That look was so unique and the movies weren't bad either!

Unfortunately I don't know if that can even happen since Disney sold the team

Oh I never knew that's why they changed it. The new patch this year gave me some hope though.

I think that these are the best jerseys in Blue Jays history:

eegg2s6ui7g7ftxdy8nvm4vu6.gif

***Home and Road jerseys***

I can't remember if I already posted this, but I don't get all the hate about that jersey. I've seen several Blue Jays fans here call it the worst in the team's history, but I actually really like it. Also, I think that as a whole (meaning their entire uniform history), the Expos are/were one of the best-looking MLB teams ever.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I like it when a baseball team or basketball team has the team name, rather than the city or geographical area, on the road uniforms.

The St. Louis Cardinals uniforms, both road and home, are pefect with the Cardinals script. I don't think the Los Angeles Angels need to have Los Angeles on the road uniforms -- Angels does just fine. I even liked it when the Dodgers had the script Dodgers on the road unis, although I do like the script Los Angeles. And could you imagine how horrible the Phillies uniforms would look if you had Philadelphia across the front?

Likewise, I see no problem when a home uniform shows the city or geographical area. The Texas Rangers look just fine by showing Texas on their home uniforms.

I think we make too big a deal out of this issue. It should be totally up to the team and what they want to portray and how they want to portray it.

And could you imagine how awesome the Phillies uniforms would look if you had Philadelphia across the front?

Swap out the sleeve number for the P cap logo and we have a winner.

833743712_0945e2968a_o.jpg

P.S. does anyone have a digital version of that script?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

The problem with "Philadelphia" on the front of the jersey is that it's just too long of a word.

Nonsense. "San Francisco" has more characters, and everyone seems to like their road jersey. Well, at least before they added the pinstripes.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I would settle for "Phila" on the roads. Still, I think he Phillies can get a pass on having their nickname on the roads since it's derivative of the city's name.

The problem with "Philadelphia" on the front of the jersey is that it's just too long of a word.

Nonsense. "San Francisco" has more characters, and everyone seems to like their road jersey. Well, at least before they added the pinstripes.

IMO San Francisco still looks a bit squeezed, but it works better because it's arched, and is two words. Just one long, straight 'Philadelphia' across the front doesn't work.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012