Unpopular Opinions

A button-down, belted version of these...

tumblr_lvnd04OHmr1qjux1y.jpg

...should be the Brewers' full-time roads. Granted, I prefer the last version of the BiG unis for aesthetic reasons, but the powder blues are just too damned popular with the fans and the Brewers have a chance to own it in the NL, if not all of MLB.

Change the striping on the home to match the road and this look is perfect.

Kings35.png

The one thing that drove me mad about that throwback was the white stripe down the pants. It looked so out-of-place. My ideal look for the Kings would be this:

• The current road with a matching home (i.e. with matching hem stripes)
  • Put a recoloured 2000s crown logo on instead of the home plate logo
  • Use the Dionne-era jersey as the third, except change the pants stripe

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I like this Grizzlies logo a lot more than the current (note: sans-wordmark!):

rgwne3cesdmw96lzmdbw8l4h2.gif

On a side note, I wonder how a black-brown-red color scheme using this logo would have worked for Memphis. Definitely would be rather unique for Memphis, and would have separated from the Vancouver days without deviating drastically. It'd have been interesting, I think.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

i think softball style colored pants actually look really good, and could probably be pulled off by major league baseball teams even today.

wildcatslide_2.jpg

michigan_at_lsu_softball.jpg

3ty48ewr5hcsxqmg.jpg

No, they couldn't. What works in softball/little league, typically looks like crap in MLB. Uniforms on kids and girls does not usually look good on grown men. And no colored pants look would.

so my opinion... is... unpopular?

:o

i especially think navy/black pants look great with white jerseys. if the white sox wore black pants with knee-high white sox, with either their black or white jerseys, they'd be one of the sharpest looking teams in sports.

I've seen a lot of love for the Devils' retro uniforms they wear around St. Patrick's Day and the desire for them to be alternates. I don't really like them enough for them to be full time alts, and quite frankly I'd rather see the Devils with a black alternate full time. It'll never happen on Lou's watch, but if a team could pull off a black alternate well and without anyone crying BFBS, it's the Devils

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse