Unpopular Opinions

I absolute love the now "old" Charlotte Bobcats uniforms. Especially that shade of blue. One of the best looks in the league IMO.

J+White+Charlotte+Bobcats+v+Miami+Heat+gFsEFJdgmABl.jpg

Charlotte+Bobcats+v+Boston+Celtics+4k1D3KhMo2Jl.jpg

An orange alternate with this set would look great.

I'm with you on that opinion. This could have been a modern classic.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I hate the Brewers' 1994-1999 look. The scripts, logos, uniforms, colors, everything is horrible about that set. One of the few sports logos/uniforms I absolutely despise and can't stand.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

This wasn't that great of a set, even after the toning down of green. The only thing I really like are the scripts, which didn't even look great in those colours. I've never got why people say this is the best set they've ever worn.

392266_display_image.jpg?1314801104

Not sure that's an unpopular opinion. I've certainly always felt outnumbered when I sing my praises about that look.

I'd like to see the NBA, MLB, and NCAA adopt a strict uniform policy similar to the NFL. Honestly how many alternate uniforms does a team need? It's a ridiculous money making ploy. I'd like to see teams limited to one alternate unifom, which could only be worn a certain number of times per year.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I'd like to see the NBA, MLB, and NCAA adopt a strict uniform policy similar to the NFL. Honestly how many alternate uniforms does a team need? It's a ridiculous money making ploy. I'd like to see teams limited to one alternate unifom, which could only be worn a certain number of times per year.

That would require competent Commissioners.

In the battle of these 2 uniforms I believe its a lot closer than most people think. The throwback is a little over-hyped.

Amare+Stoudemire+New+York+Knicks+v+Denver+ye_E-z2BuUYl.jpg VS carmelo-knicks-1.jpg

Agreed, totally. I like the black a lot with the Knicks as long as it isn't totally overdone. I may have to grab one of those when they go on sale if they really are not coming back next year.

16215.jpg

2503.jpg

5113.gif

787x.jpg

WVU '14

I agree, but money talks and with schools like Oregon and Maryland, those alternates sell.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

There are 82 games I don't mind seeing several uniforms during the regular season. They should be forbidden during playoffs though. My opinion is that if it keeps the franchises from changing the primary uniforms I would let them cash on the alternates.

This wasn't that great of a set, even after the toning down of green. The only thing I really like are the scripts, which didn't even look great in those colours. I've never got why people say this is the best set they've ever worn.

392266_display_image.jpg?1314801104

Not sure that's an unpopular opinion. I've certainly always felt outnumbered when I sing my praises about that look.

There are various things about what makes the the MB Brewers identity good and bad.

In a perfect world, they would have the colors from the MB era, the ball-in-glove for the hat, and the script/main logo of the current logo.

bSLCtu2.png

There are 82 games I don't mind seeing several uniforms during the regular season. They should be forbidden during playoffs though. My opinion is that if it keeps the franchises from changing the primary uniforms I would let them cash on the alternates.

home and road that only can be changed every 5 years (like nfl) two alts that can be changed every year and can't be worn in play offs

As much as I would love it if the NCAA instituted stricter uniform policies, they'd never go as far as the NFL. Maybe there would be some restrictions, but there would have to be leeway. It would never happen otherwise.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I agree, but money talks and with schools like Oregon and Maryland, those alternates sell.

Maryland's alts sure didn't bring in enough money to help save several athletic programs from being cut recently.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Yet Maryland's alts didn't bring in enough money to save several athletic programs from being cut recently.

Point taken.

Uh, schools like Oregon and Oklahoma State?