Unpopular Opinions

Probably unpopular, but I didn't mind the Giants in red as an alternate. It wasn't a true throwback but it brought back an old look for them.

20_Tom_Landry_football_card.jpg

Is that Thomas Landry as in the Cowboys Legendary Coach, Tom Landry?

Yes, as a New York Giant during his days as a player.

I know he was a Giant. I just thought how ironic it is that cmm posted a player card of an old Giant player who happens to be the most recognizable Dallas Cowboys figure.

image.JPG

The Packers' most recognizable figure... also as a Giant.

This seems to be an unpopular opinion:

I love this logo. It's unique and the shadowing is awesome.

liberty.gif

That's not an unpopular opinion. The Lady Liberty logo is more liked than disliked.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I hate the Liberty logo. Would be a decent logo for the WNBA's NY Liberty. But not for the Rangers.

Why? Rangers is a pretty abstract team name and the Statue of Liberty is a great mascot.

And you guys may be right, but from talking to Rangers fans online, that logo seems to be mostly disliked by them, much like the 90s Penguins logo.

I've always gotten the impression that Rangers fans like that logo. It's no Buffaslug or Mooterus.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I hate the Liberty logo. Would be a decent logo for the WNBA's NY Liberty. But not for the Rangers.

Why? Rangers is a pretty abstract team name and the Statue of Liberty is a great mascot.

And you guys may be right, but from talking to Rangers fans online, that logo seems to be mostly disliked by them, much like the 90s Penguins logo.

Honestly, I have no idea why I feel that way but that's how I've felt since it first came out. Maybe it's because the statue is female and I'm subconsciously a sexist.

The only reason the Giants looked bad in red jerseys is because, well, they are "Big Blue", so wearing red never made any sense.

If they were ever going to wear alts, they should've gone the throwback route. As it is, the Giants really don't need alts.

No, Kentucky basketball is (the real) Big Blue.

87Redskins.png

First, lemme stste that I'm not much of a baseball fan. I'm only speaking from an aesthetic, so I have no idea what certain looks mean to the history of the sport.

That said, I love baseball jerseys with contrasting sleeves. Why doesn't MLB do this more often (moreso like the left one than the right one)?

Screen-shot-2012-07-29-at-08.19.38-.pngpadresthrowbacks.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I don't watch hockey, and some will disagree, but I think NHL uniforms are the FAR worse uniforms out of the major leagues in America (NBA, MLB, NFL, MLS). I just can't srandbe those over striped, busy, messes. I think NBA would come in second, although I haven't seen many MLS unis besides Sounders FC's magnificant "Xbox 360" sets.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png