Unpopular Opinions

Two unpopular opinions:The Broncos orange uniforms are terrible and im starting to like the flywire collars.

I'm starting to realize that for the orange Broncos jerseys to work, the blue needs to be royal and not navy.

Would hating the Orioles new black and white hats be an unpopular opinion?

I wouldn't say so. I always feel like I'm in the minority when I say I like them.

Two unpopular opinions of mine:

• I hate the Nats' curly "W" logo. It has to be among the worst cap logos in the majors in my opinion.
  • I had a mini-rant about this before, but I hate how it looks when the button doesn't match the bill on a baseball cap. It just sticks out way too much to me, even if the cap logo is the same colour (like with the Mets and Giants).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Taking inspiration from another thread:

I HATED UCLA's stylized football numbers. The below is maybe my favorite CFB jersey ever:

I totally agree, and UCLA has been one of my favorite teams since the mid-1960s. I never did like the stylized numbers.

By the way, I hate their uniforms now because they don't have numbers on the sleeves. Horrible look with the UCLA stripes.

The Broncos' uniform design is a modern classic. It is clearly modern, yet isn't over the top like Seattle. I also think Broncos' and Titans' style helmet stripes look good and make for a nice break from traditional straight stripes.

EDIT: I would also consider Bengals' jerseys sans contrasting side-panels and with orange as the primary color to be modern classics.

Disagree. I think there's good ways to have non-traditional striping, but the back of the Broncos helmet is a clunky mess and the Titans (and Ravens) stripes just look cheap, unfinished and weak.

Two unpopular opinions:The Broncos orange uniforms are terrible and im starting to like the flywire collars.

I'm starting to realize that for the orange Broncos jerseys to work, the blue needs to be royal and not navy.

What if it were a shade between royal and navy? The current navy is too dark on the road whites, but royal and orange might look washed out.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You mean like what the Colts use? I couldn't see it NOT working, but I'm not sure it's necessary. The side panels are thick enough to overcome any "washout" possibilities, and everywhere else on the jersey has white to provide the necessary contrast. Although it wouldn't hurt if the Broncos added a white outline to the side panel on the homes (like the orange one on the roads).

Either one of these would be a fantastic alternate cap for the A's:

63-00913-Y.jpg

!CCvrEJw!2k~$(KGrHqN,!lMEz+6WFj36BNMKeqWYn!~~_1.JPG

I would prefer them to use this logo if they do decide to use the elephant on cap:Oakland-Athletics-and-Anaheim-Angels-Nike-Air-Foamposite-Pewters-New-Era-Fitted-Hats-500x379.jpg

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

I don't post about the NFL here, so I'm not sure if this is unpopular, but I think the Broncos were much better off with navy at home as opposed to orange.

This one I know is unpopular: the LeBron-era Cavaliers set wasn't all that good, and their current set is they best they've ever worn.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Other than the helmet, it looks terrible.

Plus they had to wear the matching jersey and pants or the striping would look awkward.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't post about the NFL here, so I'm not sure if this is unpopular, but I think the Broncos were much better off with navy at home as opposed to orange.

This one I know is unpopular: the LeBron-era Cavaliers set wasn't all that good, and their current set is they best they've ever worn.

I completely agree! I hate the orange jersey's full-time.

spacer.png