Unpopular Opinions

I have never understood why some people consider this to be Oregon's best set.

606995_display_image_zps49788ffb.jpg

The set after these (Kellen Clemens era) was solid.

10548319_70b8f50fa4.jpg

These uniforms? They were ok. Not bad, but not good.

Oregon's uniforms are always so close to being good, for me. All of their uniforms for the last decade or so have been a few tweaks away from being good. It's always close, but no cigar.

I didn't remember these having the patterned shoulders. I take back my comment.

The throwback yellow-green-yellow look is by far the best for Oregon. The Harrington and Clemons sets are close, but nothing beats the mid-to-late 90s look.

Tonight, watching the Ravens, I'd say the black-purple-black is just awesome. So much better than purple jersey with white pants, and better than all black as well.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight, watching the Ravens, I'd say the black-purple-black is just awesome. So much better than purple jersey with white pants, and better than all black as well.

Agreed. That's their best look.

Agreed. That's their best look.

didn't think so for the first two quarters but it definitely grew on me the more I watched. Great look. The less white the better IMO.

I don't like pinstripes on sports uniforms and the Yankees pinstripes I absolutely despise. Yes, I know people will say it's just because I'm a hater and yes I hate the Yankees, but I never understand the love affair with those things...

I don't like pinstripes on sports uniforms and the Yankees pinstripes I absolutely despise. Yes, I know people will say it's just because I'm a hater and yes I hate the Yankees, but I never understand the love affair with those things...

The world is ending or hell is freezing over! I am agreeing with a Buckeye fan. Haha The Yankees uniforms are hideous. I don't mind pinstripes on uniforms necessarily but the Yankees are just horrible.

Eh, close... the navy pants are much better with those, except they'd need all-white socks to complete the look.

(I know you're not supposed to argue things in here, but I'm pretty sure most everyone else hates the navy pants.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Eh, close... the navy pants are much better with those, except they'd need all-white socks to complete the look.

(I know you're not supposed to argue things in here, but I'm pretty sure most everyone else hates the navy pants.)

I like them when paired with the white jerseys :shrug:

I like them when paired with the white jerseys :shrug:

Yes, the navy pants would be great with the white jersey if they just used white socks with navy-columbia-navy striping. The columbia jersey with navy pants is their worst look. It's still horribly unbalanced (more than the mono pictured above), it is much more bottom heavy AND it adds the leotard look into it. The columbia jersey would ONLY work with the white pants. But as I said before, the Titans in columbia is played out. They should go back to the SB34 set, just with white socks on the road.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I'm not sure how it's unbalanced. To me, it's *very* balanced:

White helmet

Navy shoulders

Columbia body

Navy pants

White socks (with stripes, yes)

Good bracketing.

But, yeah, lose the navy-topped socks with the navy pants. Leotard look is dumb.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Don't know how much these are disliked, but I love this look for the Titans.

titans.jpg

Tennessee+Titans.jpg

Again, there's nothing wrong with the above look (other than not being worn anymore).

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I'm not sure how it's unbalanced. To me, it's *very* balanced:

White helmet

Navy shoulders

Columbia body

Navy pants

White socks (with stripes, yes)

Good bracketing.

But, yeah, lose the navy-topped socks with the navy pants. Leotard look is dumb.

It's unbalanced because the white helmet is by itself, sticking out like a sore thumb. White helmets should always be paired with white pants (except with a white jersey). The helmet isn't tied into anything else with the current look. It's also top-heavy, as the darkest element is the pants. Again, that works with a white jersey, but not with a colored one. Also, white the theoretical white socks would break up the leotard look, I don't know how it would work with the navy pants and columbia tops. Regardless, even if it were to look passable, I don't think it would be better than either the navy or columbia jerseys with white pants.

OldRomanSig2.jpg