New Kansas BBall Uniforms

Got this pic from a buddy of mine who is an Adidas rep and has access to the new styles catalog... Looks like somewhat of a downgrade IMO, not enough red and a little bummed there's none of that classic Jayhawk logo anywhere on them. OH and I'm really praying that shorts thumbnail on the bottom right isn't implying a black alternate in the near future... Meh.

img00407.jpg

That's just a template from an adidas team catalog which is why you see different numbers and colors for schools and teams to order from.

Got this pic from a buddy of mine who is an Adidas rep and has access to the new styles catalog... Looks like somewhat of a downgrade IMO, not enough red and a little bummed there's none of that classic Jayhawk logo anywhere on them. OH and I'm really praying that shorts thumbnail on the bottom right isn't implying a black alternate in the near future... Meh.

img00407.jpg

Kansas really needs to bring back the old Tuscan font.

Danny+Manning.jpgKUsportskirkdrive.jpg

Either version is fine with me, as they are both VAST improvements over Trajan (a.k.a. "That Movie Poster Font.")

Wait, so you're admitting to liking something traditional and retro-looking? :D

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Yes, full disclosure - I'm a sucker for some of the more unique classics. I love a good Tuscan font (good, as in not the ugly cartoony one that the Mets use).

But let's be honest here, even Serpentine would look slightly better than that Trajan mess that Kansas uses now.

To be fair, Trajan is better than Serpentine. It's just used inappropriately here.

Archived