Best Damn Concept Ever!

Mac the Knife

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread right here epitomizes why I come to this site. I love seeing what all you can do, it amazes me that it can be done. I wish I could contribute, but I have no clue how to use any graphic design equipment and I can't draw for poop.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

This is a monogram for my alma mater, which for years insisted on using the academic mark that says "UWM" when they've been so militantly branding themeselves as "Milwaukee" over the past half-decade. I wish I knew the proper channels to go through because this is way better than what they ended up with.

scratch_m_v2.png

MLS in Milwaukee badge:

milwaukee-2010.png

these are 2 of the only concepts I've ever done really. The Saints wordmark I screwed up somehow, but you can get the idea.

saintsconcept.jpg?t=1280500351

And I really liked this eagles concept, as simple as it is.

eaglesconcept-1.jpg?t=1280500352

Unrelated, but is the template you used available in a vector format?

Y'all really gon' make me do this, mayn??? :P

I done churned out so many friggin' concept sets, it's hard for me to identify a favorite, let alone my "best". So, having said that, I think I'll just go with a few of my faves from some of the series I created in the past.

From my very first concept series, the Airline Football League:

midwestAFL.png

(Inspirational reference here and here.)

From my myriad NFL concepts, this stands above all others in my album:

STLramsstyleguidelogosheet.png

STLramsstyleguideaction.png

(Which itself is a rehash of this.)

From my NCAA football concepts, I favor this one:

UWcowboys.png

And as far as the HBCU Project goes, though historically this set was usually my top pick, my absolute favorite might actually be one I've been holding onto for the longest time and haven't even shown y'all yet, so here it is:

GSU_stylebook1.png

GSU_stylebook2.png

GSU_stylebook3.png

GSU_stylebook4.png

GSU_stylebook5.png

(Oh and of course, there's that whole Monochrome Madness thing too...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I love that Grambling set!! Maybe needs some detailing ... put some logos on the jersey, as well as manufactuer logos, and id be awesome (sorry, im a sucker for realistiic presentation)

I posted logos, but I want to get my uni favs out there. I dont want to fill this thread! so these will be my last posts! This thread needs to continue fooorreeevveeerrr:

neways, minus me messing up the away helmet stripe, this is my fav uniform concept ive done

AUB1.png

AUB2.png

ok im done.

Awesome thread! Here are a few favorites from my stable:

Brooklyn Nets(I was pleasantly wrong in guessing where LBJ would end up lol):

brooklynv4.jpg

Montréal Impact 2012(with Expos tribute clash kit):

montralimpact2012.gif

Golden State Warriors(turned out to be not far off from what they actually did):

gswarriors2cm5.gif

Archived