Georgia Bulldogs

LetsGoOakland9

I'm not feeling the shoulder stripes, but they work well on the pants. The jerseys are kind of empty, maybe add some side striping?

Also, that Georgia script looks awkward. Make it smaller and change the font to something more modern.

It's a concept with potential, though.

Punch9

Haha. You must not read the AJC. TZhey just had an article about how the black hats and pants are out. lol. But its a good concept other than the wordmark. UGA's never had a script that's really fit them very well cuz of the elongated G used on midfield and the boxy collegate type for the Endzones. I think if you could make a custom font that somehow captures UGA it would look great on this. WOuld be interesting to see a mockup of a white hat with the red-black-red stripe.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

I just read that ajc article too, haha. I think the black jerseys or black pants will sneak back in sometime in the next few years...prolly not this year...but the black lids are gone for sure.

The one thing I like in this concept is the home jersey. I wouldnt mind seeing that. As for the jersey fonts, Id like to see Georgia's original script they use for other sports. It's pretty similar to Arial-Black, but I can never find it. I've tried manipulating it as best I can.

One thing I dont like to see on UGA concepts is red numbers on white jerseys, and the destruction of the silver pants and assymetric pants stripe. I know it IS a concept though.

Id return the silver pants, find another helmet stripe, and make the road numbers black.

The stripes on the shoulders seem to large and overpowering. Also, you can't get rid of the silver pants...they just go really well with Georgia's set. If you try another script, I think Georgia already has one that captures the elongated "G" in the script...the one basketball uses:

takais+brown+georgia+basketball.JPG

I scraped my original and here is my re-design. I got rid of the two colored striping and went back to the original grey pants. I changed the black helemt and pants for white, and added thin piping to the helemt stripe. I also changed the font to something like what the basketball team uses and made it smaller. I wrestled with where to put the TV number, and ultimately decided on shopulder instead of sleeve.

Georgia_Concept_Home_Final.jpg

Georgia_Concept_Away_Final.jpg

Georgia_Concept_AltHome_Final.jpg

Georgia_Concept_AltAway_Final.jpg

You misspelled Georgia on the jerseys. Don't like the Dog Bones on the Cuffs, those should stay as a pride sticker on the helmet, Maybe add the pant stripes to the sleeves. Also the pants stripe and logo look way too low on the pants.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Here's attempt #3. I got rid of the dog bones on the cuffs. I Made the cuffs and collar striped to match the pants. I took the stripe off the helmet. I moved the TV numbers to the sleeve and put a logo on the front of the jersey instead of scripts. Which design do you like best and what do you think I could do to make it better?

Georgia_Concept_Home_Final-1.jpg

Georgia_Concept_Away_Final-1.jpg

Georgia_Concept_AltHome_Final-1.jpg

Georgia_Concept_AltAway_Final-1.jpg

Get rid of the G on the pants and continue the striping all the way to the top. Make the names bigger. Put Georgia under collar. Make the sleeve striping bigger (not as big as the original). Oh by the way, you spelled Georgia wrong :P

Yeah The G looks bad on the jerseys, keep the V.2 Script just spell it right :P. Once again the pants stripe and logo look way to low on the pants, move it higher, I'm assuming you were going for a pro combat look there and theres is about halfway up the pants with the logo at the top. White helmet looks really bad with black jerseys, make it red. The Jersey look alright though.

I wasn't going for a pro combat look on the pants. I hadn't thought of them when I made the pants but I was going for something liek Kentucky basketball

shorts-776494.jpg

just stripe half way up the leg with logo above it

Well then you probably should go with a Pro Combat pant look if you want the striping to look like the way you have. It just looks wierd being that low on the pants, especially the G being that low. It looks good on basketball shorts but it doesn't look good being that small on football pants.

Here's my fourth attempt. I added (correctly spelled) script to the jerseys instead of the G logo. I like the idea of the pants stipe only going halfway up, but when I tohught about it the logo would be distorted because of the pads. I moved it up so it would be flat on the hip pad. Hopefully I'm getting closer to a great concept

Georgia_Concept_Home_Final-2.jpg

Georgia_Concept_Away_Final-2.jpg

Georgia_Concept_AltHome_Final-2.jpg

Georgia_Concept_AltAway_Final-2.jpg

Archived