Kansas City Royals

Lights Out

Gorgeous. Well done.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks!

Well its not used at all now so even using it minimally would be working in more.

And you've got to be kidding with those alternates. One looks like the design could maybe go on a Royals t-shirt and one looks like a negro leagues throwback

Gold is used in the home script, the crown on the away script, the outlines for the numbers and NOB on the home, and the sleeve piping for all jerseys. It's not a ton of gold but it's way more than what they're currently using.

As for the powder blue alternate, I stated it was based on a Negro Leagues throwback that the Royals wear often, so it's meant to look like one.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

On the white jersey, I think the crown needs to be gold. A white crown just looks wrong.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

NICE UNIS!!!! Like the blue and Gold Alts!!!!!

Maybe it is time for the Royals to build a new 45,000 stadium in Downtown KCMO!!!

Hallmark Park

Open 2014 Season...

and yes...like Kaufmann Stadium, it will have a waterfall fountain display!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

The home jersey looked better with the blue. I like the idea of a gold away, but they better never play the Padres in San Diego. The blue alts are starting to grow on me. You have winners in the hats and the ASG logo.

6873.gif13-3. 1st place in NFC West. 1 fumble away from Super Bowl 46.

1hrqvo4oaipg1j7eboaxh4bgu.gif. 40-26. Lost in Conference Semifinals

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif34-36-12 80 Points. Painfully watching the rivals win the Cup.

2908.gif 28-26. 3 GB of AL East lead. Starting to turn around the season.

I love the concept in the first post. I appreciate that you didn't add white trim to the gold hat. It looks so much better and I would buy that hat if it ever came out. The only alteration is changing the number to KC on the front of the alternate and it'd be great. The crown and gold definitely need to be more incorporated into the Royals current concept.

As one other poster said, if you can add a lion for a sleeve/secondary log it would be perhaps the best baseball concept I've seen.

Archived