2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard Seymour is my hero.

Ben deserves a little worse than just a punch to his helmet, IMHO.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Richard Seymour is my hero.

I saw that punch on TV and the first thing that came to mind was the incident last year in Boise between Boise State and Oregon after the game: One guys starts to rub it in and then the other guy gets mad and sucker punched him out of anger.

What caught me though was the amount of penalties for Pittsburgh... 163 penalty yards. That's ridiculous for a team as good as the Steelers are.

Lost in the Jets magic and Favre Crapiness was the Bills crazy comeback in Cincy! Down 28-7, they shut the bengals out 35-0 in the second half to win 49-31. We've finally realized that Lee Evans is nothing more than a No. 2 wideout, and have ourselves a legit No. 1 now in Stevie "The Joker" Johnson, 8-137-3. (watch the vid to catch the new nickname)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ42mdiYu3Q

Ps. That is one hella bad team in Cincy...

What a d-bag. His team is down by 11 when he scores and he does that.

Posts like this are the reason the shirt/celebration is so great.

Brad Childress has been fired as coach of the Minnesota Vikings, according to a tweet from Jay Glazer of FoxSports.com.

More details to come.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Brad Chilldress... YOOOUUURRREE FIIIIRRRRREEDDD!

What I find funny is that so much of the ire of Vikings nation seems directed at Chilldress. Not saying he's not partially to blame, but come on. It's not his fault St. Brett can't hit the broad side of a barn.

It's going to be weird when Atlanta fires their coach after next week. :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Brad Chilldress... YOOOUUURRREE FIIIIRRRRREEDDD!

What I find funny is that so much of the ire of Vikings nation seems directed at Chilldress. Not saying he's not partially to blame, but come on. It's not his fault St. Brett can't hit the broad side of a barn.

'To live and die by the Favre.' Eric Mangini learned about out the hard way. Now it's Childress' turn.

6uXNWAo.png

Lost in the Jets magic and Favre Crapiness was the Bills crazy comeback in Cincy! Down 28-7, they shut the bengals out 35-0 in the second half to win 49-31. We've finally realized that Lee Evans is nothing more than a No. 2 wideout, and have ourselves a legit No. 1 now in Stevie "The Joker" Johnson, 8-137-3. (watch the vid to catch the new nickname)

Posts like yours show exactly why sports have gone downhill over the past 20 years or so. I get it, the guy scored a touchdown. Woohoo. You're down by 11 at the time, have 1 win at the time, and do that. Awesome.

Normally, I don't really care about this stuff because I'm immune to it, but this was so grody, even for your normal celebrations, that I can't believe that you would even try to justify that in the slightest, nor could I believe that the coaching staff would be ok with that.

No surprise here, Leslie Frazier will be Vikes interim HC, press conference at 4 central.

twitter

No surprise here, Leslie Frazier will be Vikes interim HC, press conference at 4 central.

The Vikes should just bring back Mike Tice. At least he had one ball in his sack.

But if Frazier wants any chance of keeping the job in Minnesota, Brett sits immediatly! Or better yet, cut all ties with him like they did with Randy.

6uXNWAo.png

Minnesota should just bring back Mike Tice. At least he had one ball in his sack.

boat.gif

twitter

The Vikes should just bring back Mike Tice. At least he had one ball in his sack.

But if Frazier wants any chance of keeping the job in Minnesota, Brett sits immediatly! Or better yet, cut all ties with him like they did with Randy.

Bench Lord Favre? How dare you suggest such things?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It would've been better if you replied to that post with "Why so Serious?"

Or a macro.

155jvpx.jpg

:lol:

Also, first order of business in Minnesota should be to bench Brett Favre or just let him go outright. Their season is over, they aren't going anywhere, time to start looking towards the future and Favre is NOT a part of that future.

Bench Lord Favre? How dare you suggest such things?

Once benched, it will mark the end of Brett Favre once and for all. Brett lives for his consecutive games started streak. Once that is over, which it will this weekend, he will have nothing else to live for (unless you count taking shots of Ugly Bretty with his cell phone).

So long, Brett! Who's gonna drive you to the airport this time?

6uXNWAo.png

Not when he's basically reduced to standing on the corner of Illinois @ South Street basically recruiting guys off the street to suit up at receiver. (At least in the case of this season.)

I understand McAfee has volunteered to supervise an expanded recruiting effort in Broad Ripple.

/liquored-up kickers

Damn, dude...good one. ^_^

So long as he doesn't venture back down College Street towards 38th, he should be good. Just sayin'.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived