2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Have I mentioned that I'm happy that the Eagles are finally finished with "captain insecurity" McNabb?

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/20100825_Bob_Ford__McNabb_plays_blame_game_best.html

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Television station KDKA out of Pittsburgh reports Darrelle Revis is about to sign a 10-year, $150 million contract with the Jets, $65M guaranteed.

And be beside Cromartie and his 10 kids as they play this season

Television station KDKA out of Pittsburgh reports Darrelle Revis is about to sign a 10-year, $150 million contract with the Jets, $65M guaranteed.

Story

Hooray, Revis got his money. Hopefully he can continue his stellar level of play, it's really been great to watch him develop into complete & utter shutdown corner that is Revis Island.

Heard a couple of media reports at lunch saying Minnesota has traded for Dolphin WR Greg Camarillo.

Yeah looks like it was for Benny Sapp.

So in the past 48 Hours the Vikes have added Favre's former go to guy in Javon Walker and Greg Camarillo who is solid.

Is he? Just because he caught the ball in OT to give your team its lone win in 2007 and passed Ted Ginn, Jr. on the depth chart does not make you solid.

The Dolphins will have to be looking at the waiver wire to find more opposite Marshall. Brian Hartline and Davone Bess and 2009 third-round pick Patrick Turner are all they have outside of street free agents and practice squad guys.

Heard a couple of media reports at lunch saying Minnesota has traded for Dolphin WR Greg Camarillo.

So in the past 48 Hours the Vikes have added Favre's former go to guy in Javon Walker and Greg Camarillo who is solid.

Is he? Just because he caught the ball in OT to give your team its lone win in 2007 and passed Ted Ginn, Jr. on the depth chart does not make you solid.

The Dolphins will have to be looking at the waiver wire to find more opposite Marshall. Brian Hartline and Davone Bess and 2009 third-round pick Patrick Turner are all they have outside of street free agents and practice squad guys.

1) Yeah, if this is fantasy football, nobody wants Camarillo on their team. If this is real life football, then I'm sure that the Vikings will welcome a decent possession WR (who had no dropped passes last season) & is probably gonna benefit from having a good QB throw him the ball for a change. If he can take his sure hands to Minny with him, he'll be solid.

2) Don't think NEP is a Dolphins fan, so I don't think he cares about the Dolphins needs. :P

1) Yeah, if this is fantasy football, nobody wants Camarillo on their team. If this is real life football, then I'm sure that the Vikings will welcome a decent possession WR (who had no dropped passes last season) & is probably gonna benefit from having a good QB throw him the ball for a change. If he can take his sure hands to Minny with him, he'll be solid.

2) Don't think NEP is a Dolphins fan, so I don't think he cares about the Dolphins needs. :P

Sidney Rice is out for a while under surgery, Chester Taylor who caught 44/389/1TD is now gone as Harvin is his replacement. Berrian was the 4/5th option last year, but may have to be #1/2 in two weeks. Berrian was never the #1 in CHI, so why should we think he can be the man now.

I think ol' Brett is going to have 7 picks by week 4. Yeesh.

I hope he throws 4 in Week One. :D

Seriously, now that he's back for real, what happens to the Vikes if the Saints put even half the beatdown on St. Brett that they did in the championship game? If you're Brad Childress, do you play it the same way and risk getting Fav-ruh knocked out, or max-protect to keep him upright at the cost of having to keep potential receivers in to block?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Rumor round the grapevine that the Browns could put Colt McCoy on waivers. interesting!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Rumor round the grapevine that the Browns could put Colt McCoy on waivers. interesting!

That rumor may be the result of Cleveland Plain Dealer reporter Tony Grossi saying that McCoy needs a strong performance or he'll get cut. He included McCoy in a list of players who he thinks need to make a good showing to make the final cut. Link: (near the end of the article)

On the other hand...Mary Kay Cabot who also covers the Browns for The Plain Dealer says it's pretty certain that McCoy will make the final roster. Link.

One of them will be right.

BB52Big.jpg

I think 50+ catches in each of the last two seasons in an offense based on a gimmicky running game makes him solid. Not great... solid.

IUe6Hvh.png

The Vikings have a very tough opening stretch the upcoming season. If things don't go well out of the gate, it could make for an entertaining year in Minny.

If the Vikes start out 2-6 or something, I could totally see Favre quitting on the team, faking his ankle injury again, and going on IR to end his season/career early. The guy didn't want to participate in training camp with a red jersey and no pads, I doubt he'll want to get beat up on a losing team.

On the other hand, I bet his ego would force him to stay and keep his consecutive games streak going.

That rumor may be the result of Cleveland Plain Dealer reporter Tony Grossi saying that McCoy needs a strong performance or he'll get cut. He included McCoy in a list of players who he thinks need to make a good showing to make the final cut. Link: (near the end of the article)

On the other hand...Mary Kay Cabot who also covers the Browns for The Plain Dealer says it's pretty certain that McCoy will make the final roster. Link.

One of them will be right.

I see him making the team, but I just don't see him as a starter in Cleveland. He may have been great in college, but I have a feeling it'll be a few years before he gets it right with another team

Archived